PDA

View Full Version : Walt Disney Worlds "The Year Of A Million Dreams" Lithographs

faithhope
04-10-2008, 02:57 PM
Only 8 or so hours to go until someone wins these.

The proceeds will go to charity!

Just wanted to remind you in case you hadn't noticed :sunshine2:

Even if you aren't bidding on these... make sure you make a donation for Tricia running in Susan B. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation Race. Only have until April 19th to donate.

MrsWonka
04-17-2008, 12:31 PM
I was the lucky winner of these and I just have to say a HUGE "Thank You" to whoever donated them. I bought them for my DS8months room and when I got the envelope yesterday I had him sitting on the couch next to the envelope while I was opening the rest of the mail (saving the best for last) and the next thing I know he had grabbed the envelope and was smiling. When I opened each of the lithographs up and showed them he started giggling. So, when my DH got home I showed the baby the lithographs again and once again DS got a huge smile and started giggling for each one. Goofy is his favorite. So again THANKS!!!! We love them and can't wait to get them matted and framed.

piglet-for-me
04-17-2008, 02:47 PM
Awe, a little Disney fan. How cute. :mickey:

Congratulations on the win!

I would have bid on the lithos. But one of my friends told another of our friends that I had seen them here. Next thing I know, they arrived in the mail. :love:

hopensms
05-06-2008, 04:38 PM
I was the lucky winner of these and I just have to say a HUGE "Thank You" to whoever donated them. I bought them for my DS8months room and when I got the envelope yesterday I had him sitting on the couch next to the envelope while I was opening the rest of the mail (saving the best for last) and the next thing I know he had grabbed the envelope and was smiling. When I opened each of the lithographs up and showed them he started giggling. So, when my DH got home I showed the baby the lithographs again and once again DS got a huge smile and started giggling for each one. Goofy is his favorite. So again THANKS!!!! We love them and can't wait to get them matted and framed.

Congratulations!