PDA

View Full Version : How do I do a trouble ticket with my email conformation gone?

mommiepoppins
04-11-2008, 09:40 AM
I was just thinking that my dh erased :computer:my conformation e mail from B buster,, so how would I do TT if the need came up:confused:

Hedy
04-11-2008, 09:43 AM
I was just thinking that my dh erased :computer:my conformation e mail from B buster,, so how would I do TT if the need came up:confused:

Just submit it with as much info as you can (date, time, amount of order) and any info off the site (order #?).

jnorth1007
04-11-2008, 10:44 AM
I would also call them to see if they can send you another one. Some people have had luck with this with some merchants. Some merchants won't accept TT's at all without a confirmation email so I would really try to see if they can send you another one before you submit the TT. If they can't do that then go ahead and submit it without but the chances of getting payment drop by about 50% without the confirmation and for some it may drop to 0%. How long has it been for Blockbuster? I know they make you go through the trial period before they pay the credits sometimes. I don't know why it is only sometimes though. If you aren't past the trial period I would wait to file the TT a little longer to see if it comes through.

mommiepoppins
04-11-2008, 12:18 PM
I would also call them to see if they can send you another one. Some people have had luck with this with some merchants. Some merchants won't accept TT's at all without a confirmation email so I would really try to see if they can send you another one before you submit the TT. If they can't do that then go ahead and submit it without but the chances of getting payment drop by about 50% without the confirmation and for some it may drop to 0%. How long has it been for Blockbuster? I know they make you go through the trial period before they pay the credits sometimes. I don't know why it is only sometimes though. If you aren't past the trial period I would wait to file the TT a little longer to see if it comes through.

I am not past the trial period I just noticed in my email that the conformation was gone so I was just wondering.