PDA

View Full Version : Referral Banner Bonus!

ChickiePants
06-11-2007, 01:29 PM
WOW~! I mentioned SR on my livejournal last night and put a banner on the sidebar so all my friends could see what I'm up to and I got a surprise bonus credit today! :sunshine: That's SO awesome - maybe I'll actually make SM this quarter after all!!!! :banana: Thank you SO much, SunshineGirl! This really is the best site ever! :love:

plantlady
06-11-2007, 02:04 PM
The same thing happened to me a couple months ago!

A friend had asked me about it, so i decided to write about SR and TT on my blog, next thing I know..> I had a bonus credit. How freakin' cool!

Now I see on the referal page, that is not uncommon.. and I think, perhaps, I should of excluded TT, and just written more wonderful things about SR to get MORE money. :sunshine2:

Either that or I need more traffic. :)

SunshineGirl
06-11-2007, 02:11 PM
Now I see on the referal page, that is not uncommon..

Actually, we just started it on Sunday. So at the time, you were very special because we had not done anything like that for anyone else. :)

ChickiePants
06-11-2007, 02:12 PM
It was a super nice surprise and I really appreciate it! You rock! :banana:

plantlady
06-11-2007, 02:14 PM
Actually, we just started it on Sunday. So at the time, you were very special because we had not done anything like that for anyone else. :)

Wow. I feel so warm and fuzzy inside now! :love:

Hedy
06-11-2007, 02:23 PM
It was a super nice surprise and I really appreciate it! You rock! :banana:

I meant to put one in my lj yesterday and didn't. This inspires me to do so.

lenzs4
06-11-2007, 09:53 PM
I do not have a blog or anything to list it in but I mentioned it on the Dis as a way that I make money for my cruises and I got two referrals from it!!! They just signed up so I did not get a referral bonus yet but I am really excited.

SunshineGirl
06-11-2007, 10:33 PM
Getting referrals is a very underrated way to boost your credits. You just have to hit the right group of people and all of a sudden they start asking a lot of questions and getting interested. The key is to find people who are not already involved in get paid sites or rewards sites because they will hit their 5.00 faster doing the freebie offers.

speechteachri
06-11-2007, 10:47 PM
I have a really hard time with the referral thing. I have given the link to lots of people, but nobody has taken advantage of it...oh well.

kimntrent
06-12-2007, 01:15 PM
I am on this total referral kick right now. As Tricia can see I have had a ton today. I am loving it. I talked about it on my chat board because a girlfriend is needing help with funds because of an illness. So I suggested here. And boom. What is this bonus thingie that Tricia did?

Kim:sunshine: :sunshine: :sunshine: :sunshine:
________
Tits Live (http://www.girlcamfriend.com/webcam/big-tits/)

mollyeilis
06-13-2007, 12:04 PM
IWhat is this bonus thingie that Tricia did?

I think it's this from the referral page:

"now if you post your referral link or banner anywhere that you talk about your experience with Sunshine Rewards (a blog, a website, a forum that allows referral links, etc), and we find it, we'll give you between 1.00 and 5.00 credits. We actively search the web for our name and want to reward those who are loyal to us."

Now if only they find my mention of them on my newly-begun blog....:sunshine:

kimntrent
06-13-2007, 12:14 PM
mine was one one of my yahoo groups so I doubt that will be found. But very cool to know.

Kim
________
Vapir Portable Vaporizer Review (http://vaporizers.net)

Magical JenK
06-13-2007, 12:42 PM
I have a really hard time with the referral thing. I have given the link to lots of people, but nobody has taken advantage of it...oh well.

I do too! Everyone I've ever referred is just like, "yeah sure, whatever." The one person who was doing SR forgot to use my referral link! Ouch. I did get one referral from SR, but I have yet to get my bonus so I'm guessing she's not an adict like me!! :0) But it is nice to see the "1" next my referrals!!

I find most people are either afraid, or don't believe, or just not interested in it "for them"! But then they'll go on & on about how they'd like to get more $$$...well, hello!!

But they never listen...:(

kimntrent
06-13-2007, 12:47 PM
I see them sign up but no one does anything from there. I have one friend who signed up who will do any contest but this scares her for some reason.

Kim
________
POV VIDEO (http://www.****tube.com/categories/33/pov/videos/1)

Magical JenK
06-13-2007, 12:52 PM
Does anyone ever feel the non-believers think we're pushing a cult on them?! I do! :rotfl:

A Sunshine Rewards Cult...I can see it now...just wish I could come up with a good mantra for us!!

kimntrent
06-13-2007, 12:57 PM
You know the sad part is out of all the rewards sites out there I would trust Tricia the most.

Kim
________
Marijuana vaporizers (http://weedvaporizers.info/)

JillyFish
06-13-2007, 11:19 PM
Thanks for the bonus Tricia!! Made my day! :sunshine2:

Just another reason I think Sunshine Rewards is the best rewards site out there!! :D

SunshineGirl
06-13-2007, 11:30 PM
You know the sad part is out of all the rewards sites out there I would trust Tricia the most.

Kim

That's definitely scary. LOL!

Just kidding. I am glad that you all have faith in me. Especially after I have thrust pretty much my whole family upon all of you!

Interestingly, none of my friends use SR either. Despite the fact that they can SEE that I am clearly the owner and they could come to my house and just take the gift cards out of my office if I didn't pay them timely after they cash out. I don't know why they don't use us. I even have a good friend who will use our links to shop online but doesn't have an account!

kimntrent
06-14-2007, 12:38 AM
I am really beyond shocked that my mom has joined in to do this too. She was so hard to get started on m*******.

Kim
________
Pregnant video (http://www.****tube.com/categories/34/pregnant/videos/1)

lenzs4
06-14-2007, 09:52 AM
How long after a referral hits the 5.00 mark until it hits your account?

jnorth1007
06-14-2007, 10:02 AM
It is usually within the same day if it is a weekday. If it is late sometimes it will go over into the next day. On weekends sometimes it takes unitl Monday. Tricia has to manually do those so they dont update automatically.

lenzs4
06-14-2007, 10:16 AM
Oh, thanks!!!

plantlady
06-14-2007, 10:50 AM
... they could come to my house and just take the gift cards out of my office if I didn't pay them timely after they cash out.

That's a funny thought.

bartleby1
06-14-2007, 12:03 PM
I think most people just don't understand the whole rewards thing. Plus, I know most of my friends/neighbors don't get excited over pennies like I do, lol! If only they would realize that it does add up!

It's kind of like how some people see a penny on the ground but feel it isn't worth their effort to pick it up.

DH doesn't even really understand what I do for my 'part time job'. He didn't want to do a disney trip this summer (said we couldn't afford it), so I asked him a few months ago how much I would have to save for us to be able to go. He didn't realize that I had been secretly saving all of my rewards money for a disney trip, so he tells me that when I have $600, we can go!:rotfl: He almost fell over when I said I had double that, lol! We now have $2300 saved in disney dollars, disney gift cards, gas cards, fast food, and restaurants -- all from rewards programs and sweepstakes, another hobby of mine (I won a disney trip last summer:) ). Plus we purchased another $1200 in disney cards when they were giving the 10% back, so most of our vacation is paid for already.

kimntrent
06-14-2007, 12:09 PM
My husband didn't realize it until I had the gift cards in my hands last September when we went. I use to cash in on m******* for the web certificates and then take the 25.00 and turn them into gift cards for disney and then I got 1 from Tricia. This year we are really tight from me loosing my job for a month and so I had to prove myself when it came to this. And I have 275.00 sitting here plus whatever I have in my account plus a 25.00 rainforest gift card from ********. So it is adding up. I am a firm believer on rewards sites after it paid for a bathroom remodel.

As far as change goes, I am a huge find a penny pick it up as long as it is heads up. But I have a change jar and when it is full we roll it. Most banks around here don't take rolled coin anymore though. But when we got married almost 6 years ago we rolled coin and actually had quite a bit of spending money because of it. Well over 500.00.

Kim
________
VALIUM REHAB FORUMS (http://www.rehab-forum.com/valium-rehab/)

Magical JenK
06-14-2007, 12:20 PM
Bartleby1-$2300 is awesome! Congrats & have a great trip!!
kimintrent-Isn't it amazing how much coins add up? The last two years I've been able to use my rolled coins (once deposited of course) for our car rental! DH doesn't like it when I bring out my coin counter! I love it though!

My DH laughed when I started the reward sites this winter. He said, "you're getting paid for surveys?" (Well, yeah & other things, but it's pointless to explain to someone who thinks it's silly.) Anyway, I'll be surprising him this weekend with our trip in September & how I've earned $475 towards it from these "silly" sites! PLUS, how much I still have to cash out before we go for spending!

I have a sneaking suspcion that "someone" will be making sure I do my sites each night knowing how much I could be bringing in September now!!

It's awesome!!
:0)

Trisha818
06-14-2007, 12:39 PM
My husband didn't realize it until I had the gift cards in my hands last September when we went. I use to cash in on m****** for the web certificates and then take the 25.00 and turn them into gift cards for disney and then I got 1 from Tricia. This year we are really tight from me loosing my job for a month and so I had to prove myself when it came to this. And I have 275.00 sitting here plus whatever I have in my account plus a 25.00 rainforest gift card from m*******. So it is adding up. I am a firm believer on rewards sites after it paid for a bathroom remodel.

As far as change goes, I am a huge find a penny pick it up as long as it is heads up. But I have a change jar and when it is full we roll it. Most banks around here don't take rolled coin anymore though. But when we got married almost 6 years ago we rolled coin and actually had quite a bit of spending money because of it. Well over 500.00.

Kim

Great Job!!!!!

My DH was skeptical at first until he saw me whipping out my Disney cards at WDW last Nov. Now he is excited about having them to use again this Oct! :mickey:

I also collect change. I have a container on our counter and all change goes into it. While I don't have a ton of money in there quite yet, I think it will at least pay for a TS meal for the three of us.

mollyeilis
06-14-2007, 12:48 PM

Kim

Don't know if you know this, but there are CoinStar locations that give gift cards with no charge to the consumer. Recently we used the machine, and I could have gotten cash for their 9% charge (1% less than the banks around here want to charge for more than one or two rolls of coins), but instead I got an amazon gift card (actually just the code) for no charge to me. :)

kimntrent
06-14-2007, 01:00 PM
Ya we have those here. But....

So question on this. What is the highes # of referrals a person has out there?

Kim
________
Mature Webcam (http://www.girlcamfriend.com/webcam/mature-women/)

krg1968
06-14-2007, 03:53 PM
I just posted a link yesterday and already have 12 pending referrals! I am so excited. Thanks for reminding us to do this.
Kelly

sweetiee
06-14-2007, 10:37 PM
What a nice surprise! Hope it happens for all of us that put up banners.

kimntrent
06-15-2007, 01:23 AM
I love that I am at 26 referrals. I think it is totally cool. My girlfriend, however, can not get in to save her life. It keeps telling her bad password. Tricia, if you are reading this I sent you an email on this.

Kim
________
EXTREME Q VAPORIZER (http://extremevaporizer.info)

Hedy
06-15-2007, 08:32 PM
Well, I finally posted mine. :)

kimntrent
06-15-2007, 10:24 PM
I have 27 now. Woo hoo!
________
Extreme vaporizer review (http://extremevaporizer.net/)

mollyeilis
06-16-2007, 03:25 AM
So where do you go to find how many referrals you have?

I have a feeling that it's a "if you have to ask" sort of question, but still, I'd like to know. :)

I'd also like to know how many times I have to mention it on my blog and on a cruise message board before SOMEONE clicks on the dang thing! Or a websearch like Tricia mentioned finds it. :)

sweetiee
06-16-2007, 08:40 AM
[QUOTE=mollyeilis;10396]So where do you go to find how many referrals you have?

QUOTE]

I clicked on Member Zone, Current Earnings, and there was a link that said active referrals. Is this the place to go look?

No one has clicked on mine either.

mollyeilis
06-16-2007, 11:16 AM
Thank you. I should have thought of that, but Current Earnings is a place I rarely go! I've got a big fat zero. If I even thought for a *second* that any one of my friends would go for it, I'd let them know, but they are ALL so incredibly leery of anything related to online communities, it would be an impossible sell. sigh

kimntrent
06-16-2007, 11:20 AM
I have found that talking about vacation is the best thing for me. People are leary about a place where they don't think the person actually has gotten $$ in their hands. But with this I have it. I have 275.00 sitting right here. So that is a bonus for me. I have 28 referrals now. But what is the highest?

Kim
________
Expert insurance (http://xpertinsurance.com/)

speechteachri
06-16-2007, 12:01 PM
I wish I had a place to put up a banner. Where are you guys putting them. I have given the referral link out lots of times, but I guess my friends are either too leery or too busy to get involved. I talk up SR all the time...especially since it enabled us to be going to Disney in a month, but nobody ever bites. I love SR and I want everyone else too too!

:(

kimntrent
06-16-2007, 12:08 PM
I have one on my website and I put them on my yahoo chat groups. There was a huge discussion about rewards programs there one day so I did it there. I would love to do one on myspace but it doesn't seem to let me. =(
________
Old Man Vids (http://www.****tube.com/categories/29/old-man/videos/1)

mollyeilis
06-16-2007, 01:34 PM
I wish I had a place to put up a banner. Where are you guys putting them. I have given the referral link out lots of times, but I guess my friends are either too leery or too busy to get involved. I talk up SR all the time...especially since it enabled us to be going to Disney in a month, but nobody ever bites. I love SR and I want everyone else too too!

:(

I've been missing online journaling (had to stop doing it some months back b/c I was getting too emotionally hurt by putting myself TOO out there for people to slam), so I started a journal on xanga.com. (Hear that webcrawlers? It's on xanga...:rotfl: )

I also mentioned it and included a link in a discussion of the Entertainment book on a cruise message board. :p

Hedy
06-17-2007, 05:40 PM
Well, I finally posted mine. :)

And it was found! I'm flattered for some weird reason.

SunshineGirl
06-17-2007, 05:48 PM
And it was found! I'm flattered for some weird reason.

You should be. It actually came to ME. I am subscribed to Google Alerts for anytime things on the web mention SR. Not all blogs and sites get picked up by them. But yours did! So I got an actual alert from Google that you had posted it. :) Sweet!!

JillyFish
06-17-2007, 05:55 PM
You should be. It actually came to ME. I am subscribed to Google Alerts for anytime things on the web mention SR. Not all blogs and sites get picked up by them. But yours did! So I got an actual alert from Google that you had posted it. :) Sweet!!

That IS sweet! I was wonder' how you found them. I wrote mine and then did a Google search to see if it showed up and...nothin'! I figured it would be months until you found it. I was shocked when my bonus showed up that night! I should of known you'd have some special way to search for it!

Thanks again! I was flattered too and it really made my day!! :sunshine2:

kimntrent
06-18-2007, 12:56 AM
I have 33 referrals now. Woo Hoo!
________
Lovely Wendie (http://www.lovelywendie99.com/)

Belle
06-18-2007, 02:24 AM
I just added a banner to the "cool links" section of my DH's website. Don't know if anyone will be able to find it, though. The site is pretty obscure.

When I first clicked on the banner, it took me to my account. Is that normal and happened only because I was logged in already? I don't want strangers clicking on the banner and getting into my account.

jnorth1007
06-18-2007, 09:06 AM
It only did that because it was you clicking on it. When I click on other peoples referral links it takes me to my account LOL. Don't worry it wont take new people to your account. :sunshine2:

kimntrent
06-19-2007, 01:47 PM
I am up to 35 referrals so far. Oh I am so excited. I hope they all hit 5.00 soon.

Kim
________
Pak motor (http://www.suzuki-tech.com/wiki/Pak_Suzuki_Motor)

kimntrent
06-19-2007, 09:15 PM
Wow tricia thank you!
________
Pissing movies (http://www.****tube.com/categories/31/pissing/videos/1)