PDA

View Full Version : Cint

jtowner
06-06-2019, 08:53 AM
It seems that we lost Say So, not sure no one responded about my question. Weeks ago now it was discussed that we would get Cint after getting SSI. Why did that not happen, we keep losing and do not get any replacements. Losing Global, all 3 of the Say So do not work. All earnings are way down, except you can tell people are shopping and getting credit for that. SR has advantages that others sites do not have, but without
surveys to take, it discourages me anyway. We have 3 GF but here the reward has dropped, and they are still very long for that. We need more surveys, I know there are plenty out there that we do not have. Let start with Cint which are unlimited, I do not understand Sayso it still active on other site, I have friends that do them, I know you do not want me to mention name of the site.

Jtowner

Three4Me
06-07-2019, 02:24 PM
I am so sorry for the delay in responding to your questions and I am looking into this right away.

Three4Me
06-10-2019, 02:47 PM
I apologize for the delay! It was a technical issue that needed to be figured out. Everything is fixed and you can resume Say So without issue.

SunshineGirl
06-18-2019, 01:07 PM
I have added Cint under Paid Offers for people to test it out. If I can get a handful of credits to come through, I will get SunshineGuy to start an auto-creditor for it. Because it is a network we have never worked with before, we can't do the auto creditor until we see at least 1 credit come through. Feel free to post as soon as anyone completes one and I will go in and see if the credit is there!

jtowner
06-18-2019, 07:25 PM
I completed a CInt just now 7:20p, this is the ending I got

Jtowner

Success!

Congratulations! Make sure to complete the survey all the way to this page, which is when your score gets increased.

Please note that this survey has a verification period. Once this period is cleared, your account will be credited and your quality score will increase. This can take a few days.

SunshineGirl
06-19-2019, 09:55 AM
I completed a CInt just now 7:20p, this is the ending I got

Jtowner

Success!

Congratulations! Make sure to complete the survey all the way to this page, which is when your score gets increased.

Please note that this survey has a verification period. Once this period is cleared, your account will be credited and your quality score will increase. This can take a few days.

So I do see both a Cint credit for you and a SaySo. Hopefully by this time tomorrow SunshineGuy can get the creditor going and we can fully launch! In the meantime, you can keep doing any of the SaySos and we will credit them all at once. But the Cint is still set for people to only test it one time.

jtowner
06-19-2019, 01:47 PM
So I do see both a Cint credit for you and a SaySo. Hopefully by this time tomorrow SunshineGuy can get the creditor going and we can fully launch! In the meantime, you can keep doing any of the SaySos and we will credit them all at once. But the Cint is still set for people to only test it one time.

Trish,

Ok got that.

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
06-21-2019, 01:18 PM
The new Cint router is up and running. It's still listed under the Offers page, but I will work on getting it added to the Survey dropdown and the stoplight page this weekend.

SunshineGirl
07-02-2019, 01:02 PM
How is the Cint router going for everyone? I know it was one that was asked for a lot.

jtowner
07-02-2019, 03:13 PM
How is the Cint router going for everyone? I know it was one that was asked for a lot.

I thought Cint would be good to have I have been able to get 3 total, we got it at end of June, so no surveys, and still none, at least for me last 2 days. Do not know if anyone else can get them, they are not on the light
system so I do not know how anyone else is doing, me not great.

Jtowner

SCard
07-18-2019, 06:18 PM

I had been getting a few. Tonight I completed one, got the "Success, Congratulations!" screen and no credit. finished at least 15 minutes ago

jtowner
07-21-2019, 08:46 AM
I had been getting a few. Tonight I completed one, got the "Success, Congratulations!" screen and no credit. finished at least 15 minutes ago

I did get one today, after reading this, had not be able to get one yet this month, it did credit quickly. Like you Scard mine did not credit yet, did your ever credit, and how does credit work with these. Since it through I gain, I am thinking maybe it 9 after the hour like Live, not sure.

Jtowner

SCard
07-21-2019, 09:03 AM
I did get one today, after reading this, had not be able to get one yet this month, it did credit quickly. Like you Scard mine did not credit yet, did your ever credit, and how does credit work with these. Since it through I gain, I am thinking maybe it 9 after the hour like Live, not sure.

Jtowner

I have not tried again, completed the one I posted about on 7/18, 3 days later still no credit; won't be doing any more if we are not going to get credit.

I got maybe 2-3/week this month, they credited in ~ 5 minutes.

jtowner
07-25-2019, 05:29 PM
I did two Cint today, one this morning and one around 5, neither one did credit. I am thinking something is wrong, Trish can you check this out.

Jtowner

Success!

Please note that this survey has a verification period. Once this period is cleared, your account will be credited and your quality score will increase. This can take a few day

jtowner
07-30-2019, 03:50 PM
I did two Cint today, one this morning and one around 5, neither one did credit. I am thinking something is wrong, Trish can you check this out.

Jtowner

Success!

Please note that this survey has a verification period. Once this period is cleared, your account will be credited and your quality score will increase. This can take a few day

I did a Cint this morning and it did credit, I did one this afternoon and did not credit, Is there a problem with CInt again, that is 3 I am missing.

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
07-30-2019, 03:52 PM
I did a Cint this morning and it did credit, I did one this afternoon and did not credit, Is there a problem with CInt again, that is 3 I am missing.

Jtowner

I see one credited for someone in the last hour plus yours and a couple of others this morning. I wonder if it is only giving you credit for the first one you take each day??

jtowner
07-30-2019, 03:56 PM
I was thinking the same thing, that happened 7-25th 1st one did credit, and later in day did not credit.

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
07-30-2019, 04:06 PM
I just changed it to say once a day. Let's have everyone do that for awhile and if we don't have any crediting problems, we'll know that is what it was. If we still have crediting problems, it is back to the drawing board!!

jtowner
07-30-2019, 05:12 PM
I just looked I had 2 Cint credit yesterday, do not get why they are so inconsistent with the credits. That is once for me that 2 did not credit, once when neither credited, and today again 1 credited. Hopefully others will post and we hear what they say.

Jtowner

I did a Cint this morning and it credited within 5 minutes, no one replied on Cint so not sure if anyone else experienced what I have.

jtowner
08-02-2019, 09:00 AM
Cint is back to not crediting today, and the light is red, so anyone taking one did not get credit.

Jtowner

SCard
08-02-2019, 09:06 AM
I've stopped trying these. noticed your posts about not getting credits and the light being red

jtowner
08-02-2019, 10:05 AM
It seems to be every other day, there is a issue with credit.

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
08-02-2019, 10:13 AM
No explanation on these. Hardly anyone is trying them, which is the main reason that they are red. There are no Cint credits in the network at all since yesterday. I think they are definitely a last resort survey router because there doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to when they credit right.

jtowner
08-03-2019, 09:57 AM
No explanation on these. Hardly anyone is trying them, which is the main reason that they are red. There are no Cint credits in the network at all since yesterday. I think they are definitely a last resort survey router because there doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to when they credit right.

Tried a Cint today to see what happens, since I think its every other day it credits, and today it did credit and fast.

Jtowner

SCard
08-03-2019, 03:26 PM
Tried a Cint today to see what happens, since I think its every other day it credits, and today it did credit and fast.

Jtowner

saw this post so tried one, it credited in about 5 minutes

jtowner
08-03-2019, 04:40 PM
saw this post so tried one, it credited in about 5 minutes

I do not get Cint, one day on one day off, i guess they do not fixed the creditor, and give back credits. It has not happened for me.

Jtowner

jtowner
08-10-2019, 05:29 PM
I do not get Cint, one day on one day off, i guess they do not fixed the creditor, and give back credits. It has not happened for me.

Jtowner

Cint seems to be working fine now, can we try going back to unlimited, see how we do.

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
08-14-2019, 04:36 PM
You can try them as much as you want. I just can't guarantee how they will do. :)

Interesting thing I learned at Affiliate Summit this week. Cint bought YourSurveys. Their press release says:

"The two organisations are to operate as separate entities and will be brought together under the Cint Group umbrella by the end of 2019."

We'll see how that works out.

jtowner
08-15-2019, 09:18 AM
You can try them as much as you want. I just can't guarantee how they will do. :)

Interesting thing I learned at Affiliate Summit this week. Cint bought YourSurveys. Their press release says:

"The two organisations are to operate as separate entities and will be brought together under the Cint Group umbrella by the end of 2019."

We'll see how that works out.

I will try and see how it goes and post one way or the other.

Jtowner

jtowner
08-17-2019, 02:42 PM
I will try and see how it goes and post one way or the other.

Jtowner

Today Cint did not credit for me, and the light has been red all day. It worked well for a week at least.

Jtowner

jtowner
08-19-2019, 10:55 AM
Today Cint did not credit for me, and the light has been red all day. It worked well for a week at least.

Jtowner
Today I tried Cint, has been red all weekend, and it did credit within 5 minutes. Go figure, keep trying to get the 2nd one to see if it will credit, so far no luck with that.

Jtowner

I was able to get a 2nd Cint just now and it did credit, said error at the end but it did credit.

Jtowner

Now today Cint did not credit, go figure this out, one day 2 good, today not good, and they do not make them out when fixed.

SCard
08-21-2019, 06:28 PM
did one tonight on styles of Coach handbags, hit submit at the end and got:

Unfortunately, you haven't qualified for any surveys at this time. We hope you'll try again later.
one more completed survey that I was not paid for.

jtowner
08-22-2019, 11:00 AM
I also got that, at the end it went to Samplious router, which it did not start in, and I also got you did not complete the survey. Today did one and it credited within 5 minutes, I really do not understand this router.

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
08-22-2019, 01:09 PM
So I am in contact with Cint and can start working directly with them. But I'm not sure it is worth it if you are getting the same surveys in other places? We would have to do a lot of IT work on our end to integrate with their system because it is a custom system. And it doesn't look like hardly anyone is trying them.

Thoughts?

SCard
08-22-2019, 03:26 PM
So I am in contact with Cint and can start working directly with them. But I'm not sure it is worth it if you are getting the same surveys in other places? We would have to do a lot of IT work on our end to integrate with their system because it is a custom system. And it doesn't look like hardly anyone is trying them.

Thoughts?

light is red most of the time, usually have to go through lots to even get into one and then last night the error I posted about. For me it's not worth my time.

SCard
09-07-2019, 03:03 PM
Green light for hours today, completed one - message from the survey said "thank you for completing this survey". clicked and ended up with:

Sorry
You did not qualify for this survey

not doing any of these anymore, this happens way too often. Same thing with Survey Surfing; last 3 I completed and got sorry you do not qualify.

all this year, way too many survey companies taking our completed surveys and not paying us. They continue to get away with this. unethical business practice.

jtowner
09-09-2019, 10:06 AM
Green light for hours today, completed one - message from the survey said "thank you for completing this survey". clicked and ended up with:

Sorry
You did not qualify for this survey

not doing any of these anymore, this happens way too often. Same thing with Survey Surfing; last 3 I completed and got sorry you do not qualify.

all this year, way too many survey companies taking our completed surveys and not paying us. They continue to get away with this. unethical business practice.

That happened once for me with Cint, it could of been Friday. I completed a long one, instead of complete I got the the survey was closed and not taking anymore responses. I was angry why let me do the long survey. Survey surfing is iffy, they tend to gibe you the same survey to complete and I know I did that already, or its very similar, its been better for me lately, I stopped for a while, went back and it did not credit one time so far.

Jtowner

jtowner
09-12-2019, 09:14 AM
Rewards Tv, Cint and I would assume Dyna since it all the same network are not crediting, did Tv, and Cint neither credited, and Dyna been red which is unusual.

Jtower

SunshineGirl
09-12-2019, 09:27 AM
Rewards Tv, Cint and I would assume Dyna since it all the same network are not crediting, did Tv, and Cint neither credited, and Dyna been red which is unusual.

Jtower

Dynata is actually completely separate network now, so that might just be people not trying this morning. I'm looking at rewardtv and cint and see no credits whatsoever for them for the last 12 hours, which is really strange. They must be having an overall system problem. Hopefully they will get them all backloaded for us as soon as they get up and running again. I'll keep an eye on it though the day.

SCard
09-12-2019, 09:45 AM
Dynata is actually completely separate network now, so that might just be people not trying this morning. I'm looking at rewardtv and cint and see no credits whatsoever for them for the last 12 hours, which is really strange. They must be having an overall system problem. Hopefully they will get them all backloaded for us as soon as they get up and running again. I'll keep an eye on it though the day.

I completed a Dynata a little after 7AM today and have not gotten credit for it.

SunshineGirl
09-12-2019, 09:53 AM
I completed a Dynata a little after 7AM today and have not gotten credit for it.

That's so strange. I just logged into that network and there are also no credits today. But it's a completely different network on a different type of tracking platform!!

ARGH!!! Are the Survey Gods conspiring against us today???

jtowner
09-12-2019, 09:53 AM

That is what I thought anything with the SSI router is not working today, at least so far today.

Jtowner

jtowner
09-12-2019, 06:05 PM
That is what I thought anything with the SSI router is not working today, at least so far today.

Jtowner

They worked it out at least Cint credited for me this time, I did Dyna wating to see if it credits. Never get Rewards Tv missing credits or Cint credits. I am going to start to wait until later in the day for Rewards TV, in the am it just does not work a lot of the time, and its certainly takes longer than 5 minutes to read all of the questions. Dyna is working now to, maybe the strange thing you found wrong Trish they now have fixed it.

SCard
09-12-2019, 06:32 PM
never got my Dyanata credit from this morning.

Cint and Survey Surfer - take my completed surveys and tell me I don't qualify; not worth wasting my time on.

DS - red light, nothing but "sorry no surveys"

not much point to do surveys as chances seem pretty low that I am going to get any credits.

tried Cint as it's green and really nothing else to try. Completed it:

Success!

and no credit. :mad:

SunshineGirl
09-12-2019, 07:44 PM
never got my Dyanata credit from this morning.

Cint and Survey Surfer - take my completed surveys and tell me I don't qualify; not worth wasting my time on.

DS - red light, nothing but "sorry no surveys"

not much point to do surveys as chances seem pretty low that I am going to get any credits.

tried Cint as it's green and really nothing else to try. Completed it:

Success!

and no credit. :mad:

I had credits revoked from three of your YourSurveys from July today as well. :( It was only you and one other SR member that they revoked anything from. It seems like your account is maybe being flagged by the survey companies? Maybe it's an IP address thing? or cookies? They didn't give me any information.

SCard
09-12-2019, 08:01 PM
I had credits revoked from three of your YourSurveys from July today as well. :( It was only you and one other SR member that they revoked anything from. It seems like your account is maybe being flagged by the survey companies? Maybe it's an IP address thing? or cookies? They didn't give me any information.

I clear cookies every night before I shut down. I got a new laptop but that was back in early February. I only use this one laptop to take surveys on. only do surveys here. Same cable company for my ISP.

I don't even try that many YS anymore as so many that I complete end up with I don't qualify so just don't bother. this time a year ago some months I was getting 200. today is the 12th and I have 13 so far this month, 1 was today, 1 yesterday.

I do see Cint in YS and DS, but I don't imagine I am the only one.

Been banned from ON for some reason since last October. Sent the e-mail you suggested back in December, never got a reply.

jtowner
09-13-2019, 09:06 AM
It could be Cint just did not credit again, I got the credit 5p, since things do go wrong with Cint, I would not rule that out. I would keep trying, sometimes things happen with surveys, they can be very
frustrating, they do seem to be getting longer and longer and reward is not that great. I will try a Cint and see what happens and post.

Jtowner

SCard
09-13-2019, 09:10 AM
It could be Cint just did not credit again, I got the credit 5p, since things do go wrong with Cint, I would not rule that out. I would keep trying, sometimes things happen with surveys, they can be very
frustrating, they do seem to be getting longer and longer and reward is not that great. I will try a Cint and see what happens and post.

Jtowner

thanks, not sure it's worth the effort but will keep it in mind. I have noticed that random Cint credits show up from time to time.

yesterday morning my Dynata did not credit. last night I did 2 and 3 this AM and they all credited.

jtowner
09-13-2019, 09:47 AM
thanks, not sure it's worth the effort but will keep it in mind. I have noticed that random Cint credits show up from time to time.

yesterday morning my Dynata did not credit. last night I did 2 and 3 this AM and they all credited.

I know you are feeling discouraged, I have a lot those days. I just did a 30 minutes GF it was very long and I got terminated, I know how you feel.

Jtowner

SCard
09-13-2019, 10:05 AM
I know you are feeling discouraged, I have a lot those days. I just did a 30 minutes GF it was very long and I got terminated, I know how you feel.

Jtowner

that stinks. When I see one that long, I just get out of it as I know the odds are high that I won't get anything for my effort. I have seen some 50 minute ones from GF too, no thanks.

SunshineGirl
09-13-2019, 10:05 AM
Have you all tried the SR Opinion Network much lately? I had to try a few today to get one with them but I See the credit in their system. I'm waiting now to see it in my account. But they all of a sudden have a LOT of options. I went for one of the 10 minute ones for $1 and it was pretty accurate.

SCard
09-13-2019, 10:07 AM
Have you all tried the SR Opinion Network much lately? I had to try a few today to get one with them but I See the credit in their system. I'm waiting now to see it in my account. But they all of a sudden have a LOT of options. I went for one of the 10 minute ones for $1 and it was pretty accurate.

I click in maybe once a week and always have nothing on my list. I am at the office now, will check when I get home.

jtowner
09-13-2019, 10:55 AM
I click in maybe once a week and always have nothing on my list. I am at the office now, will check when I get home.

Scard its not you, Cint again today is not crediting. I did very long survey for nothing.

Jtowner

SCard
09-13-2019, 10:57 AM
Scard its not you, Cint again today is not crediting. I did very long survey for nothing.

Jtowner

sorry to hear that. thanks for the info.

jtowner
09-13-2019, 10:58 AM
sorry to hear that. thanks for the info.

Your welcome, I had 2 tdy that did not credit and it is just 11a

Jtowner

SCard
09-13-2019, 11:06 AM

Jtowner

I am not exaggerating, since the first of the year I have had close to 200 completed surveys that I did not get paid for. Flat out did not credit or do not qualify or terminated at the end after you answer all the questions; rarely seems to happen in the middle of the survey.

jtowner
09-13-2019, 11:22 AM

Jtowner

That is very hard to take, I know tdy I got angry, then I just try to move on and forget, but 200 would be a lot to try to forget and trust them again.

Jtowner

SCard
09-13-2019, 11:33 AM
That is very hard to take, I know tdy I got angry, then I just try to move on and forget, but 200 would be a lot to try to forget and trust them again.

Jtowner

at lot of them I just refuse to take anymore. Live & YS used to have a invov Primo? or something shopping one; got kicked out of at the end every time; have not seem those in a while. There is one company that has a lot of movie ones (have not seen theirs in a while), almost always got kicked out at the end. LRW, the other night through GF, was about fast food chains, have be burned by that one multiple times so just exit out now. anything 30 minutes more I don't do.

Going to Disney in the Spring, trying to make money for that trip.

SCard
09-13-2019, 06:30 PM

nothing there for me. have not seen any for close to a year

jtowner
09-14-2019, 09:54 AM
Cint still is not crediting today, this survey needs to be looked into, did you get a contact at Cint. It more often off than on lately, and there surveys are Nfo and are long.

Jtowner

SCard
09-14-2019, 11:06 AM
Cint still is not crediting today, this survey needs to be looked into, did you get a contact at Cint. It more often off than on lately, and there surveys are Nfo and are long.

Jtowner

thanks for posting, I see that it's red and considering the number of completed surveys of mine that they took and did not pay me for, not sure I am interested in ever doing any of theirs.

SunshineGirl
09-14-2019, 11:43 AM

Jtowner

We can switch to working with them directly, but I thought that the consensus was that it isn't really worth it to pay to have the integration done because hardly anyone is going to want to take them anyway? We would need to have at least 10-20 people taking them every day for them to even consider doing the direct integration. But it doesn't seem like most people like them enough to even try?

SCard
09-14-2019, 11:51 AM
We can switch to working with them directly, but I thought that the consensus was that it isn't really worth it to pay to have the integration done because hardly anyone is going to want to take them anyway? We would need to have at least 10-20 people taking them every day for them to even consider doing the direct integration. But it doesn't seem like most people like them enough to even try?

that's a tricky question. How many people are not taking them because they are not getting paid for the surveys they complete? I'd be willing to try them every day if I had confidence I would get credit for the ones I complete. Right now that is not the case.

jtowner
09-14-2019, 05:04 PM
that's a tricky question. How many people are not taking them because they are not getting paid for the surveys they complete? I'd be willing to try them every day if I had confidence I would get credit for the ones I complete. Right now that is not the case.

I try them everyday, sometimes I get two in a day and they both credit, this week I had 2 or 3 that did not credit. The light has been green most of the week, so I have to think others are doing them besides me and Scard other people besides me do them. I say do what needs to be done, and the rest will follow as long as they see they do credit.

Jtowner

jtowner
09-16-2019, 02:14 PM
I try them everyday, sometimes I get two in a day and they both credit, this week I had 2 or 3 that did not credit. The light has been green most of the week, so I have to think others are doing them besides me and Scard other people besides me do them. I say do what needs to be done, and the rest will follow as long as they see they do credit.

Jtowner

Cint light has been green, I got a credit from one I did before, its has today's date, had not done one then. I completed one and again it did not credit, so my question is are you postings credits from what did not credit, or are these being completed today, Mine did not credit, so what is happening with Cint?

Success!
Congratulations! Make sure to complete the survey all the way to this page, which is when your score gets increased. Please note that this survey has a verification period. Once this period is cleared, your account will be credited and your quality score will increase. This can take a few days.

SunshineGirl
09-16-2019, 04:36 PM
Cint light has been green, I got a credit from one I did before, its has today's date, had not done one then. I completed one and again it did not credit, so my question is are you postings credits from what did not credit, or are these being completed today, Mine did not credit, so what is happening with Cint?

Success!
Congratulations! Make sure to complete the survey all the way to this page, which is when your score gets increased. Please note that this survey has a verification period. Once this period is cleared, your account will be credited and your quality score will increase. This can take a few days.

In their system I don't see one completed for you today. So I guess they pushed one through that was a makeup one? It makes me wonder if they are just behind on some of them and adding them whenever they get them??

jtowner
09-16-2019, 05:18 PM
In their system I don't see one completed for you today. So I guess they pushed one through that was a makeup one? It makes me wonder if they are just behind on some of them and adding them whenever they get them??

I do not what to make from what you said, it hard to have trust in something that is is sporadic, they are usually very long surveys. Since Global is gone it is now with Cint and everyone knows how long Global and NFO are. I will post if I get a credit, they sure owe me more than one, its more up 5 at this point.

Jtowner

SCard
09-16-2019, 05:51 PM

I haven't gotten any credits today, i am owed a few. maybe they are sending them based on the date the survey was completed.

jtowner
09-18-2019, 04:59 PM
I haven't gotten any credits today, i am owed a few. maybe they are sending them based on the date the survey was completed.

I tried a Cint today, thinking it would credit, giving days to work it out. Still no credit today or any back credits. Anything showing up in there system yet for those completing them?

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
09-18-2019, 05:24 PM
I tried a Cint today, thinking it would credit, giving days to work it out. Still no credit today or any back credits. Anything showing up in there system yet for those completing them?

Jtowner

The only thing in their system is a bunch of RewardTV and a couple SaySo Rewards.

jtowner
09-18-2019, 06:04 PM
The only thing in their system is a bunch of RewardTV and a couple SaySo Rewards.

I did do a Sayso that I did get credit for. That is the second time you said that, I do not understand if I complete a survey twice this week, and yet it does not show up in there system. Can you explain that to me. I do not get it, are you saying its the same router that Sayso uses, I get those to credit every time I do them.

Jtowner

jtowner
10-07-2019, 10:44 AM
Did someone take a Cint and have it credit today, the light is yellow has not changed in a long time, or is this just a fluke?

Jtowner

SCard
10-07-2019, 01:30 PM
Did someone take a Cint and have it credit today, the light is yellow has not changed in a long time, or is this just a fluke?

Jtowner

checked my account, hoping the yellow light might be one of several credits they owe me;it was not which is why I never do them anymore, even if the light was not red.

SunshineGirl
10-08-2019, 01:07 PM
It was some kind of back credit that they processed. It looks like they still aren't going well. I have to wonder if they aren't shutting down because they bought the other company and are working on merging their surveys?