PDA

View Full Version : ResResearch Project: Gen Pop Tracking Survey

jtowner
06-21-2019, 10:23 AM
When should this survey credit, I was able to get one this morning and I have not seen the credit. I like to know when they are set to credit, helps to be aware of new surveys. It ened with A say so completion page, that was the router it took me through. It had not credited yet, that has been a couple hours ago, not sure about it.

Congratulations!

You've completed this survey, which means you've helped us feed the hungry and earned yourself a reward!

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
06-21-2019, 01:04 PM
When should this survey credit, I was able to get one this morning and I have not seen the credit. I like to know when they are set to credit, helps to be aware of new surveys. It ened with A say so completion page, that was the router it took me through. It had not credited yet, that has been a couple hours ago, not sure about it.

Congratulations!

You've completed this survey, which means you've helped us feed the hungry and earned yourself a reward!

Jtowner

Hmm....this one should be within the hour. I may pull it until we see if they are just coming through on delay.

jtowner
06-24-2019, 04:25 PM
This survey never did credit.

Jtowner

It dawned on me, that is was with Sayso router, since my Sayso did not credit along with this, I think there is a issue with Sayso. It also has been red since my last credit on 6/23, good idea to reach out to them and see what is up.

This one never did credit, is this going to credit also? Is it safe to do it for crediting.

jtowner
06-28-2019, 09:14 AM
I assume this was the same reason this did not credit, it used Sayso Router, will they credit this?

Jtowner