PDA

View Full Version : Question about Ebay??

photos_101
06-11-2007, 05:27 PM
Tricia, I have a question about ebay. First so glad we are seeing credit finally!!! But was wondering if we have to click through sunshine everytime we place a bid or buy something or does the system track it for a certain amount of time? I know that on that "other" points site, the system will remember me for 7 days. So I just had to click through their site once every seven days. How does it work on Sunshine....Because you know I live on Sunshine and Ebay. So now I can get the best of both places!!! Thanks.

sunshinecindy
06-11-2007, 05:33 PM
You must always click through the link on Sunshine for it to credit you. Remember to keep your confirmation letter just in case you don't get the credits.

SunshineGirl
06-11-2007, 07:09 PM
The problem with NOT clicking through the link each time is that most people clear their cookies really frequently when they do rewards programs. If you delete the ebay cookie that gets placed on your machine, we don't get the credit. If you never delete your cookies and never click on ebay links anywhere else, technically you would still get credit for several days. But I'm such a worry wart when it comes to these kinds of things because I don't want ebay not to have any reason not to pay us. LOL!

photos_101
06-12-2007, 12:15 AM
Yes I am a Frequent Cookie Clearer. LOL. So that is a very good point that had not thought of. Thanks for your help!

kimntrent
06-14-2007, 12:34 PM
Okay well I bid on two things on ebay today. So lets see if I get credit for it.

Kim
________
Extreme Vaporizer - Glass Cyclone Filling Chamber (http://vaporizers.net)