PDA

View Full Version : July 1st Pin Trading ~ Who's With Me ~

kimntrent
04-15-2008, 12:46 PM
I am so excited that this will be our 4th pin trading event. I think they get better each time. I believe we have 2 sets of kids on here right now. Dixie and Krysta and Kimberly's kids. If we have more then please shout it out. If you would like to join us it is easy. You can either pm me your email address or you can click on the link below. This could be our biggest one yet.

Hi Everybody,

You're invited to participate in our gift exchange: Summer Pin Exchange July 1.

Here's the sign up link:

http://www.elfster.com/Santa/Join.aspx?euid=EC77389A-AD02-4EF1-9582-1D0046D16AEB

The sign up deadline is Sunday, June 15, 2008.

I hope you'll join in. This is going to be lots of fun!

Best wishes,
Kimberly

MooseBrains
04-15-2008, 05:05 PM
Oh, this is just super. With our trip coming up it will fun to see what new pins we get. Sign me up!

coastalgirl
04-15-2008, 06:04 PM
Kimberly, I signed up for my Garrett, too!!

kimntrent
04-15-2008, 06:37 PM
We have 11 traders this time so far. That is pretty cool. Woo Hoo!

Kim

Mom2aPrincess
04-15-2008, 10:19 PM
How do we sign up our kids? Do we have to create separate elfster accounts? My girls would love to participate!!

kimntrent
04-16-2008, 12:53 PM
I can set up another trade for you. What is your email address for the second one?

Kim

kimntrent
04-23-2008, 02:45 PM
bump :sunshine::sunshine::sunshine:

kimntrent
05-02-2008, 05:09 PM
Bumping up for anyone new that may want to join

MooseBrains
05-03-2008, 10:44 AM
I have two pins picked out already!

jenvance
05-03-2008, 01:54 PM
My children would love to participate. How do we sign up?

kimntrent
05-03-2008, 01:59 PM
You can sign up the link at the top of this thread or you can pm me your email address and do it that way.

Kim

kimntrent
05-09-2008, 03:26 PM
Bumping. Would love to see some more people join us here. We have 12 this time. A lot of new people but we can always use more. It is two pins. You get to pick the pins and you get two pins. They have gone so well in the past and we have all gotten some killer pins. Does everyone else agree?

If you have two little pin collectors this is a great way to keep them involved in something between trips.

Kim

zoodoyle
05-09-2008, 05:44 PM
You get to pick the pins and you get two pins. They have gone so well in the past and we have all gotten some killer pins. Does everyone else agree?

I definitely agree!! I've received great pins, and had lots of fun picking special pins to send to my "people"! It's great fun!! Join us :sunshine:

bbangel
06-16-2008, 11:57 AM
I received the message saying the picks had been made. One small problem. The person that I drew didn't put their address in Elfster! Can everyone go and make sure that they have their address on there so you can receive your pins!

kimntrent
06-17-2008, 03:24 PM
yes we need addresses. Thank you

Kim

Mom2aPrincess
06-17-2008, 08:32 PM
Ok. I was ignoring these messages about addresses, but come to find out I was one of the problems. For some reason this exchange wasn't registering with my account so it was like I was a first time user or something? I don't know....anyway I linked them so hopefully my address is showing up now.

MooseBrains
06-18-2008, 10:42 AM
I went to Elfster and it says names were already drawn and it is too late to join. I was signed up but now don't know what to do???

How do I find out who I drew and where to send the pins? I have a really cute pin picked out and want to find out if it is something they would like.

Thanks for the help.

bbangel
06-18-2008, 12:00 PM
You should have got an email message about who your pick was. There is a link in the email that you click and it should take you right there.

MooseBrains
06-18-2008, 11:43 PM
I never got an email or it spammed. How can I find out who I have and how to send them some pins?

kimntrent
06-19-2008, 12:33 AM
i just set it again. So let me know if you don't get it this time.

lenzs4
06-21-2008, 12:46 AM
I just got back from Disney and see the picks are made - I see my pick but no address either.... How do I get one, and how do I know if I need to add my address?

Oh - found it - I added my address! My person has not added their address as of yet....

MooseBrains
06-25-2008, 02:51 PM
I have sent my pins out along with a little pixie dust for fun. This was great and thanks Kim for organizing this trade!

MooseBrains
07-01-2008, 08:53 PM
Thank you so much for my beautiful LE sword crossed pin and the fun Goofy pin. It was so nice of the person to send them to me. We are going to display them proudly at Disney in September.

Thank you.

Mom2aPrincess
07-04-2008, 01:11 AM
we got out pins, we got our pins. Actually as it turns out we got them a couple days ago, but Cameron and Becka went and checked the mail and didn't tell me until today when they found the stack of mail...:rotfl:

Anyways, I'm proud today we got some super pins and not only did the girls forget to tell me about the package for a few days, they've now laid claim to my pins...*rolling eyes*

We got a Tinkerbell pin (this is the one Cameron is giving me those puppy dog eyes and pointing out that they match her other Tink pins, and our other pin was a very cute Disneyland pin with Goofy, Minnie, Mickey, Daisy, Donald, and Pluto on it...This is the one that Becka thinks I should let her have.

I haven't given in to either one yet. I'm doing my best to hold out and keep my pins. :)

Oh and my pins were packaged so creatively with Disney notes and some stickers.

Thanks so much.

kimntrent
07-08-2008, 01:38 PM
Okay so this board is a little quiet. Does this mean that no one has traded or has no one gotten them. I am really concerned. Costal girl I am going to spill the beans here, I have your pins and I can't find the box I put them in. And I sorted them before I moved. Teach me to do that. LOL! But I know you will love them.

Kim

Mom2aPrincess
07-08-2008, 01:42 PM
Okay so this board is a little quiet. Does this mean that no one has traded or has no one gotten them. I am really concerned. Costal girl I am going to spill the beans here, I have your pins and I can't find the box I put them in. And I sorted them before I moved. Teach me to do that. LOL! But I know you will love them.

Kim

My pins went out. I'm sort of concerned? Maybe the 4th slowed them down?

kimntrent
07-08-2008, 01:45 PM
I am certain they did get slowed down.

bbangel
07-08-2008, 02:07 PM
I sent mine out the last week of June. May take a bit because of the border but they should be there by now.
Haven't seen mine yet, but am not worried about it because of the border issue again (I just assume they will take their time).

zoodoyle
07-08-2008, 04:02 PM
I sent mine out on June 30th, and haven't received yet......

lenzs4
07-08-2008, 04:41 PM
Do we ever tell our pin trader we sent the pins?

I also am waiting but am not worried yet - I have not gotten mail in a few days.

MooseBrains
07-08-2008, 09:03 PM
I was wondering that also? Do we tell who we sent the pins to or just enjoy the fun?

kimntrent
07-08-2008, 09:13 PM
You can tell. I kinda already spilled mine but ya go for it.

bbangel
07-08-2008, 09:26 PM
Whoever gets mine gets no prizes for guessing who it is from lol

lenzs4
07-08-2008, 11:04 PM
I was wondering that also? Do we tell who we sent the pins to or just enjoy the fun?

We sent you the pins!! My kids had a hard time deciding which to send because they love everyone! They finally settled on pirates and goofy after about an hour debate!

mseg16222
07-11-2008, 05:56 AM
My pins are out but haven't received mine yet ......

kimntrent
07-11-2008, 12:55 PM
This pin thing is killing me this time. The mail is just horrible. I had my god daughters this time and I had just sent them pins but I send theirs out too. Their mom just doesn't understand timelines. Never will. LOL! But I love her. And she had Costal Girl and I can't even find my box of pins. I specially bought this last trip and uggggg!

zoodoyle
07-11-2008, 01:24 PM
I got my pins!! :banana: Thank you so much bs4free!!! They're perfect - I got a super-cute dalmation pin and a great pirates pin! Thanks so much Bryan!! :sunshine: Glad to know you are still out there :D

MooseBrains
07-12-2008, 10:54 AM
We sent you the pins!! My kids had a hard time deciding which to send because they love everyone! They finally settled on pirates and goofy after about an hour debate!

Thank you so much for all the effort. It is amazing because DH had one of the cross sword pins and wanted more but we could never find them. This was a perfect pin for us. DS loves goofy and immediately put that on his lanyard.

Momtoprincess, we sent your pins. When I read that the girls like tink I knew I had to send a YOMD tink. I hope they like them.

MB

MdCaterer
07-12-2008, 10:57 AM
I received mine and they are two great villain pins Cruella and puppies and the Evil Queen Space pin. They make a very nice addition to my collection. Thank you so much Zoodoyle!!!!!!!

bs4free
07-12-2008, 02:36 PM
I got my pins last week or so and I loved them so much thanks to my Pin Exchanger WOOT! Thanks

BTW i hope my person got their pins!!!

bs4free
07-12-2008, 02:38 PM
Well I see you got your pins, I could not would not leave a pin trade unfinished no matter how little time i had spent on SR. Glad you liked the Dalmation pin it was harder to find in my stash then i thought it would be!

zoodoyle
07-12-2008, 04:51 PM
Well I see you got your pins, I could not would not leave a pin trade unfinished no matter how little time i had spent on SR. Glad you liked the Dalmation pin it was harder to find in my stash then i thought it would be!

Thanks again Bryan :sunshine:

kimntrent
07-12-2008, 08:22 PM
I got mine today. A fabulous mickey xmas pin and a great tink pin.

Thank you!

Mom2aPrincess
07-12-2008, 09:23 PM
Thank you so much for all the effort. It is amazing because DH had one of the cross sword pins and wanted more but we could never find them. This was a perfect pin for us. DS loves goofy and immediately put that on his lanyard.

Momtoprincess, we sent your pins. When I read that the girls like tink I knew I had to send a YOMD tink. I hope they like them.

MB

yep....loved our pins...I was informed immediately the tink pin would NOT be traded. :)

lenzs4
07-13-2008, 02:13 PM
We got our pins!!!! Thank you, both are LE and one is Peter pan and teh other is Silly Symphonies!! Kids are very excited to get tehm in the mail.

Shirley

bbangel
07-13-2008, 09:33 PM
We got our pins!!!! Thank you, both are LE and one is Peter pan and teh other is Silly Symphonies!! Kids are very excited to get tehm in the mail.

Shirley

Glad you got them Shirley (I hoped they would get there in time for your birthday!)

I agonized about which ones to send you but finally settled on those two.

lenzs4
07-14-2008, 01:47 AM
Glad you got them Shirley (I hoped they would get there in time for your birthday!)

I agonized about which ones to send you but finally settled on those two.

They actually did arrive on my Birthday!!!! I loved them! Thanks,

mseg16222
07-14-2008, 01:28 PM
I don't know if my person got there pins yet but I still am waiting patiently to receive mine.

wendyburger
07-14-2008, 05:13 PM
I sent out mine on the first....but they were going from WA to NJ. Wonder if they got there yet? Still waiting on mine. I figure I'm one of the few on the other side of the states and just takes longer.

bbangel
07-15-2008, 12:46 PM
I don't know if my person got there pins yet but I still am waiting patiently to receive mine.

Stacy, I just got them and OMG they are fabulous! Love, love, love them. :love: Thank you so much! :thanks:

mseg16222
07-15-2008, 02:56 PM
Stacy, I just got them and OMG they are fabulous! Love, love, love them. :love: Thank you so much! :thanks:

Megan,

I am glad that you got them, I was hoping that you didn't have them.

Stacy

mseg16222
07-16-2008, 01:04 PM
Still waiting....:cry: I wish I was a patient person

mseg16222
07-17-2008, 06:49 AM
Has anyone else not received there pins yet?

kimntrent
07-17-2008, 12:49 PM
I am concerned that the person who you had as your partner is missing. She hasn't even updated her profile as to an address so that the person who got her can send her pins. I am sad about this but I am checking on this. I promise you won't get burned. I promise there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

bbangel
07-17-2008, 01:05 PM
I am concerned that the person who you had as your partner is missing. She hasn't even updated her profile as to an address so that the person who got her can send her pins. I am sad about this but I am checking on this. I promise you won't get burned. I promise there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

Is it possible to have the person who picked her send pins to Stacy instead?

kimntrent
07-17-2008, 01:15 PM
Yes that will happen if I don't hear back from the person today. The problem I am having is she is a big poster on the boards so it makes no sense. I have emailed through sunshine, elftster, and personal so hopefully. But if I don't hear back by today then tomorrow it will be changed. And that person won't be on here again.

On that note: A more positive outlook: When do we want to do the next one? The next one is our One year anniversary of doing this so it has to be big.

bbangel
07-17-2008, 01:17 PM
I'm thinking after the SR cruise so I can pick up some great pins. Maybe around the US Thanksgiving? A nice kick off to the holiday season.

kimntrent
07-17-2008, 01:21 PM
I have an end of October Disneyland Trip planned you have a fall disney trip planned. Who else has a trip planned. I know I love getting Disneyworld and Cruise pins because I don't get to go there as much. Kinda like you guys do getting Disneyland pins.

mseg16222
07-17-2008, 01:55 PM
Thank you for checking into it.

Stacy

mseg16222
07-21-2008, 03:16 PM
Have you heard anything yet?

wendyburger
07-22-2008, 10:30 AM
Well, I was thinking because I was on the WEST coast that things would take longer to get to me...but I still haven't gotten my pins either :(

Wendy

mseg16222
07-22-2008, 11:14 AM
I thought that I was the only one. This is my 3rd pin trade and I have had no problems till this one.

kimntrent
07-22-2008, 12:46 PM
Okay so here is what I know

Wendyburger your pins were sent back saying you were not at this address. That is the mail for you. Can you please pm me with a different address we can send them to. I hear they are really great.

Second Mseg your pins never did go out which concerns me. What concerns me more is who was suppose to send them. They were really active here and then one day fall off the board. So I have your pins here since mine were suppose to go to her. Funny how the world works. I will get yours out today.

mseg16222
07-22-2008, 11:21 PM
Well thank you for taking care of all of this mess I appreciate it.

Stacy

kimntrent
07-22-2008, 11:32 PM
Thats what families do.

mseg16222
07-26-2008, 07:44 AM
Thank you so much for the pins!!!!! They are great and I appreciate you taking care of the whole situation. THANKS........ and one of the pins was a chip and dale pin........:cooldance:

kimntrent
08-01-2008, 02:08 PM
I am glad you liked them. I thought that was such a cool idea. I am going to send out another elfster invite in a few days for our Anniversary one. How does a November 15 mail date sound?

Kim

wendyburger
08-01-2008, 03:14 PM
Okay so here is what I know

Wendyburger your pins were sent back saying you were not at this address. That is the mail for you. Can you please pm me with a different address we can send them to. I hear they are really great.

Just checking to see if my pins were sent out or if there were still some problems? Nothing has arrived yet.

mseg16222
08-02-2008, 12:20 AM
I am glad you liked them. I thought that was such a cool idea. I am going to send out another elfster invite in a few days for our Anniversary one. How does a November 15 mail date sound?

Kim

That sounds great here!!!!!

Love Pin Trading

kimntrent
08-02-2008, 12:50 PM
Wendy

I am going to spill a little here. Your secret pin pal is pregnant and due within days so she may not be on right now. But I assure you that your pins are either in the mail or they will be mailed. She has talked to me several times about them.

Kim

wendyburger
08-02-2008, 05:36 PM
Wendy

I am going to spill a little here. Your secret pin pal is pregnant and due within days so she may not be on right now. But I assure you that your pins are either in the mail or they will be mailed. She has talked to me several times about them.

Kim

Oh, that's cool...she wrote me a note too. I'm not in an uproar about them or anything. And wow, I remember being pregnant...I didn't want to do anything, so certainly understandable.