PDA

View Full Version : Entertainment Book

Pooh's Pal
04-15-2008, 01:09 PM
I just ordered the Entertainment Book (through SR at a great deal at 15.00 with free shipping!).

Just wondering if anyone else has used the coupons in that book, especially the rental car coupons?

askomsky
04-15-2008, 01:38 PM
I just ordered the Entertainment Book (through SR at a great deal at 15.00 with free shipping!).

Just wondering if anyone else has used the coupons in that book, especially the rental car coupons?

YES! I ordered mine back in Aug/Sept timeframe and used budget for our rental in Disney for Nov. (And went thru SR for credit)

luvdisney00
04-15-2008, 02:13 PM
Thank you for the heads up on the Entertainment book. Just ordered one, what a great deal!!!

mollyeilis
04-23-2008, 09:29 PM
I use mine for local coupons (especially the total of $20 in coupons for Safeway grocery), but also b/c the card gives the incredible Ent. Book rate for the Anaheim HoJo. It's not just the normal percentage off rack rate for the other HoJos, but a really special deal for Anaheim.

Last year's book had better local coupons; this year isn't as good, but just the $20 off Safeway, when the book cost me $15 and got me $2 SR, obviously makes up for it. :p

PSL1013
04-24-2008, 06:32 PM

I've been buying the entertainment book for years and we use the coupons for the restaurants in my area all the time. I also use the Alamo car rental coupons all the time too, one or two coupon uses and you've paid for the book. :)