PDA

View Full Version : Vista Print Referral Cards

kimntrent
04-16-2008, 04:58 PM
Has Anyone thought about this? I know it would be something I would be interested in but don't need 500 cards. Only about 100. If anyone was interested we could do an order with the referral number blank on a cool card and get some for us all to use. Someone would get a fat cash back on it too. With that being said of course I am game but of someone else wants to do it we can rotate orderers.

Kim

Hedy
04-16-2008, 05:18 PM
Has Anyone thought about this? I know it would be something I would be interested in but don't need 500 cards. Only about 100. If anyone was interested we could do an order with the referral number blank on a cool card and get some for us all to use. Someone would get a fat cash back on it too. With that being said of course I am game but of someone else wants to do it we can rotate orderers.

Kim

I was just thinking the same thing the other day, actually. :rotfl::rotfl: I'd be in.

speechteachri
04-19-2008, 09:10 PM
I recently had new business cards made through VP, and I had my SR referral addy put onto the bottom of the card.:)

m 'n c
04-20-2008, 10:10 PM
I designed some a few weeks ago but was waiting on the new quarter to start and haven't ordered them yet. I thought you could order a small amount like 100 or 250 or something like that.

Mom2aPrincess
04-20-2008, 11:28 PM
This is a good idea. I need to make some non-professional ones with my SR referral and maybe my blog's address too...I'll have to decide what I would want to include.

speechteachri
04-21-2008, 06:47 AM
I think the box sixe for businesss cards is like 250 or something like that.