PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else?

bellanlivismom
04-16-2008, 06:37 PM
I was wondering if anyone else was cashing out. I know in another thread Tricia had sort of given a date...I don't want to miss it! So I am going to cash out tonight. Whoo hoo!! I am so excited!

sammielynn
04-16-2008, 07:07 PM
I cashed out last night for some Disney Dollars!

bellanlivismom
04-16-2008, 08:48 PM
Well I just cashed out for $250 in disney gift cards....WHOOOOO HOOOO!!!!

fourfoxesinpa
04-16-2008, 09:11 PM
YAY - you got your four cents. Congrats! :sunshine2:

3dog2kidmom
04-17-2008, 07:46 AM
I was wondering if anyone else was cashing out. I know in another thread Tricia had sort of given a date...I don't want to miss it! So I am going to cash out tonight. Whoo hoo!! I am so excited!

Yay!!! :banana: Those big cashouts feel so good!!!!!!

Actually, they ALL feel good. I just cashed out for another $25 yesterday, after a $25 one on the 8th so hopefully they will both arrive before our trip on the 3rd. :mickey:

If not, I'll put them towards the SR cruise. :sunshine:

DisneyMa
04-17-2008, 01:38 PM
Can anyone fill me in? I feel so lost:confused: What's going on? Should I cash out now?

jl8595
04-17-2008, 01:49 PM
Can anyone fill me in? I feel so lost:confused: What's going on? Should I cash out now?

LOL! I'm lost too! I've been waiting for Tricia to get the larger giftcards in, but I don't think she's gotten them yet.

SunshineGirl
04-17-2008, 01:52 PM
I've actually placed the order for the bigger cards and am just waiting now for them to come in.

jl8595
04-17-2008, 03:08 PM
I've actually placed the order for the bigger cards and am just waiting now for them to come in.

Yay! Can't wait!!

lrsellars
04-17-2008, 03:40 PM

Thanks for letting us know!! I've been waiting for a larger one too. I don't mind the smaller ones but by not having so many smaller ones, I won't have to worry about losing them. Small or large - I'm just happy to have them!!!! Thanks for all your hard work!!

bellanlivismom
04-17-2008, 04:58 PM
I knew that there was talk about processing these on 4/17 (today) I just did not want to get too close to the 4 week mark. I really did not care how my gift cards come, I am just thrilled to death that I get them! Thanks SR. I now have $500 of spending money for this trip. I am so excited that I don't have to not pay the mortgage in order to get my gets some special things from their trip to Disney. :sunshine:

jl8595
04-17-2008, 07:50 PM
I now have $500 of spending money for this trip.

Good for you!!! How fun!!! I'm gathering mine for my cruise next summer...boy how I wish it were sooner! Hope you have a great trip!

Alice28
04-18-2008, 01:03 PM
I am now just $23 short of my SIX HUNDRED DOLLAR goal I set for myself back in October. THANKS SR! You have no idea how much your site helps us with WDW!

arob414
04-19-2008, 11:40 AM
I am cashing out in $25 segments, currently. We go WDW in a little over a month and I am trying to collect as many more of those cards as I can. As soon as the last SM survey I just did credits, I am ordering another card. I am starting to lose count, but I think that will make $775 that SR has paid on our vacation, so far. Might be able to get in one more. If not, that card can going into savings for the next trip. :sunshine:

Edit-Just got a glimpse of my total earnings compared to my cash out, I received almost another $37 just because I am a SR member and we get a great deal on our gc (being a SM helps, too).

3dog2kidmom
04-19-2008, 01:46 PM
Edit-Just got a glimpse of my total earnings compared to my cash out, I received almost another $37 just because I am a SR member and we get a great deal on our gc (being a SM helps, too).

That's really a good point! I just did some quick math and figured I've earned AT LEAST an extra $120 due to being a supermember and/or special cashouts. I love it when my free money earns me more free money!!

lrsellars
04-22-2008, 04:33 PM
Looks like the new gift cards are on the rewards page. Thanks Tricia!!!!

(My balance looks terrible though.) I'll have to work on that quickly!!!!

RDGCJK
04-22-2008, 06:14 PM
Thanks for the larger disney gift cards!!!! Our trip isn't until August, but I couldn't resist cashing out now. Hopefully I can earn some more by August. Thanks SR!!

deana
04-22-2008, 06:28 PM
Holding out for a big disney cashout!! :love:

Debbie Jean
04-24-2008, 10:05 AM
Looks like the new gift cards are on the rewards page. Thanks Tricia!!!!

(My balance looks terrible though.) I'll have to work on that quickly!!!!

Just put my order in! :cooldance: We leave on May 18th.... can't wait!!!

My balance now looks anemic, too. :rotfl: Going for free dining in August so will have to get down to business and build it back up. :sunshine: