PDA

View Full Version : Super Board Members

rumrunnergirl
04-18-2008, 03:30 PM
How do people earn $80 and over per month, month after month? I am just getting started with all this but I wonder how someone can make that much money. It is from shopping, or referrals, or what? More than just sign-ups though?

Thanks for any help. I am trying to get to $100 this quarter myself.

spring
04-18-2008, 03:38 PM
I think it comes from a lot of shopping, especially if they can go through SR to do their work shopping. However, I'm up to $46 this month, some from shopping, doing a survey whenever I can, and doing all the available paid offers.:sunshine:

askomsky
04-18-2008, 03:50 PM
I'm over $80 for the reasons Spring said. I had some shopping to do last month and most I was able to wait until the very end of the month so that it would credit in April. Being a SM we get an extra .60 survey a day AND our shopping credits in 3 days. Also some of the stores are increased back for us.
Like I said I had some things to get and a few bday items for myself, so that's helped.

I'm a bargin shopper, but the last few months with gas and prices on the internet I was able to buy things online thru SR and it ended up being the same cost. I always check here first. Right now DH gave me the go ahead to buy a new photo editing software. I found one I like and while some of the SR companies that give % back have it, it's cheaper on Amazon.com. So I won't earn a % back since Amazon doesn't allow SR to do it, but SR uses those extra's for our fun game nights. I can't find it cheaper anywhere else. It's $100 package and Amazon has it free shipping, no tax for $65.

Also there have been some increased offers lately, like the 4inks at 18% I think quite a few of us stocked up on colored ink during this deal.

Being a SM really does have it's perks!

m4travels
04-18-2008, 07:22 PM
I do most of the office supply shopping with either Quill or Staples; I have a Staples near me but the shipping is always free because of the amount I'm ordering so I do it through SR and get the credit.

I, too, took BIG advantage of the 4inks offer at the beginning of the month. Not only was it color ink cartridges but laser printer toner that I found for 4 of the machines at work and one for my own at home. I made $50+ on that alone.

It does help being a SM because we don't have to wait the 21 days for the credit to appear. I am usually in the upper 80s each month but I think this quarter I'll be making SM within the next week.

I don't have the time to do surveys at work anymore so I don't count on those at all. If I could I would, but it's not happening for me so I miss the additional SM survey too. Hey, life is still good!

rumrunnergirl
04-18-2008, 08:12 PM
Thanks everyone! I don't do a lot of online shopping, but I did order ink yesterday from 4inks. It's paying 13% for us regular folk. :) But seriously, I just don't do much shopping, online or otherwise. I don't work, so no help shopping for that either.

I try for the daily survey and My Thought Counts surveys every day. Sometimes I qualify for them for days, then nothing for a few days. I am doing the fast crediting offers. Any offers that didn't credit I am waiting 30 days and then trying again.

My earnings this quarter are $20.86. LOL