View Full Version : Error on games??

Ellen aka Snow White
06-12-2007, 01:30 PM
I keep getting this message at the end of my pacman games:

There is a SQL error.
You can contact the board administrator by clicking here

Error Returned

mySQL query error: SELECT * FROM games_session WHERE sessid= LIMIT 1

mySQL error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'LIMIT 1' at line 1
mySQL error code:
Date: Tuesday 12th of June 2007 01:28:07 PM

It doesn't record my high"er" score either!:computer:
Ellen

SunshineGirl
06-12-2007, 02:18 PM
That's strange. I haven't been playing at all today. Is anyone else getting errors on the games?

Ellen aka Snow White
06-24-2007, 08:13 PM
Perhaps someone can help me with this! On the games that I play longer - the computer is logging me out, therefore I get the above message and my score does not keep. It only happens on the untimed games and the ones I am actually "good" at and play for a longer period of time. Is there a setting somewhere I need to change?? Ay help would be appreciated.
Thanks from
The arcade addicted mom.

ItsmeSunnyV
06-24-2007, 08:19 PM
Yup, It's happening to me, and has been since Fri. When I started playing the jungle game. Otherwise I might have been champion.:angel: LOL It's logging me out, and doesnt allow me to submit my score. :(

Ellen aka Snow White
06-24-2007, 08:24 PM
It is sooooo frustrating!!

sammielynn
06-24-2007, 08:57 PM
Same thing is happening to me. I had a huge score on Jungle Fruit and I all see is my first much lower score.

dreamer13079
06-24-2007, 08:57 PM
It happened to me last night when I was playing the Jungle Fruit game. I was so excited because it took me so long to finally get a score that I was proud of. :) I'm glad it happened though because I needed to take a break and the frustration from losing my score got me to take it. :) Such a dork, I know. :)

lenzs4
06-24-2007, 10:19 PM
Happened to me on Frogger. I was so excited to be on the first page of scores but only my old score is up.

Kycha
06-24-2007, 11:04 PM
Tricia is aware of the problem. She is on the boards for the game designer and apparently the fix will be included in the next release.

It is soooooo frustrating though when you have a great score and you get that error. Oh well. They are just games, right?

MrOCD-isney
06-25-2007, 05:01 AM
I know this is petty, but I just blew away the jungle friut record only to find out that my session had timed out!! I scored 500,00 +!!!!

Ellen aka Snow White
06-25-2007, 06:45 AM
I am sorry to hear that it is happening to others - BUT at the same time, I am glad I am not the only one!! After my original post, with onl Trish's reply - I just knew it had to be a problem on my end! :computer:
Ellen

Tasha228
06-25-2007, 07:04 AM
Uh-oh. I haven't had it happen yet. I was looking for something to post so that I could play games and saw this thread. Now I just hope I don't have any problems! At least I'll know it's not just me if I do.

dreamer13079
06-26-2007, 12:50 PM
It happened to me again on Donkey Kong last night (okay, it was like 4 in the morning :) ). I think it is good that it happened because I got so frustrated that I stopped playing and went to bed. Why am I so easily addicted? :)