PDA

View Full Version : I know this isn't Disney but...

fourfoxesinpa
04-23-2008, 07:23 PM
Is anyone going to buy the unlimited 7 day passes to Universal for $79.99? I was thinking of doing this as I know we'll go to Universal in a few years to "do" Harry Potter and the new coaster they're planning for Universal Studios. I just can't get over a 7 day ticket for that price! Even if you go for just 2 days in a week, you can't beat it!

savannahbetsy
04-30-2008, 02:40 PM
wow that sounds like a good deal i was wondering about taking the kids to universal but I think disney is going to take up all our time while we are there! :)

kimntrent
04-30-2008, 03:36 PM
Do they expire though? That is a really great deal and am going to Hogworts next year when it opens.

Kim

askomsky
04-30-2008, 03:45 PM
Do they expire though? That is a really great deal and am going to Hogworts next year when it opens.

Kim

When does Hogwarts open? I thought I read Dec 09? DH wanted to go this past Nov when we went, but we didn't have enough time, but I am considering tryingto plan on our next trip around when HP opens!

fourfoxesinpa
04-30-2008, 07:06 PM
No, they don't expire. That's why it's such a great deal. I think lots of people will want to go see Harry Potter and I could do 2-3 days at Universal again. I LOVE the Mythos restaurant! There's also the new Simpsons ride and they're going to put a new coaster in Studios. I'm going to order some this weekend - it's like money in the bank!

askomsky
04-30-2008, 08:39 PM
No, they don't expire. That's why it's such a great deal. I think lots of people will want to go see Harry Potter and I could do 2-3 days at Universal again. I LOVE the Mythos restaurant! There's also the new Simpsons ride and they're going to put a new coaster in Studios. I'm going to order some this weekend - it's like money in the bank!

Cool, can you order it right from universal's website?

lrsellars
05-01-2008, 01:34 PM
I'd like the link too. I can't find it on their website. If the tickets don't expires (even if they do), it's a great price.