PDA

View Full Version : SR has the MOST WONDERFUL people!!!!!!

askomsky
04-23-2008, 09:22 PM
Thank you so much Angela for the birthday package!!!!!! DD4 and I did wrestle over the chocolate (she kinda won lol) but both snagged the stickers before I even knew what they were!

Thank you for thinking of me and sending me such a "sweet" birthday suprise!
This is just so cool, in one week I got a bday card from my Pal sent from WDW, a bday card from Betsy and a bday card, chocolate and Disney stickers from Angela!
:hugs: Thanks again!

Tricia you really have created an amazing place for everyone to care so much about eachother!

Magical JenK
04-23-2008, 10:29 PM
Yes, yes we DO have the best people on the web! DH has received two cards (& gift cards!!) from two very nice SR members & he was just in shock! I just smiled! I have KNOWN all along what great members we have on here! I'm glad he finally got to see it first hand!

linanglab
04-24-2008, 06:10 AM
Hope you got to enjoy a little of your treats! LOL When I get a package, my kids like to get to it first and open it up! I guess they think they get first dibs!

Blessing and Miracle
04-24-2008, 11:46 AM
Yep, I agree! :)

askomsky
04-24-2008, 12:03 PM
Hope you got to enjoy a little of your treats! LOL When I get a package, my kids like to get to it first and open it up! I guess they think they get first dibs!

Yes I did as a matter of fact, Kit Kats are my absolute fav, once I threw them in the fridge to firm up (they were a little melted) I enjoyed half last night and half today! Not good for my points but that's ok, it tasted good! lol

linanglab
04-24-2008, 12:53 PM
I knew you liked kit kats and recees. My son is selling candy bars, and I got the kit kats out, but he was out of recees. So you had to settle for the carmello! LOL I also like kit kats, second in line after Take 5's!

Hope you have a wonderful birthday....tomorrow????

askomsky
04-24-2008, 12:58 PM
I knew you liked kit kats and recees. My son is selling candy bars, and I got the kit kats out, but he was out of recees. So you had to settle for the carmello! LOL I also like kit kats, second in line after Take 5's!

Hope you have a wonderful birthday....tomorrow????

LOL, I did think about that yesterday and figured I had to post somehwere that Kit Kat's were my fav! Carmello's are also high up on the list though!

yes tomorrow.... The Big 34! HA HA Had to put that bc I was being called a youngin in chat last week.

linanglab
04-24-2008, 01:02 PM
LOL, I did think about that yesterday and figured I had to post somehwere that Kit Kat's were my fav! Carmello's are also high up on the list though!

yes tomorrow.... The Big 34! HA HA Had to put that bc I was being called a youngin in chat last week.

I just turned 37....so youngin' fits you well! LOL! 34 just sounds SOOOO much younger than 37! It is just a number, right? I keep telling myself that! But somehow, I like the number 29 much better! LOL

Blessing and Miracle
04-24-2008, 01:24 PM

I just turned 37....so youngin' fits you well! LOL! 34 just sounds SOOOO much younger than 37! It is just a number, right? I keep telling myself that! But somehow, I like the number 29 much better! LOL

Oh my, you ladies are very young. Now, I feel like an old maid!:rotfl: I can't even remember when I was 34 or 37! LOL.

askomsky
04-24-2008, 03:14 PM
Oh my, you ladies are very young. Now, I feel like an old maid!:rotfl: I can't even remember when I was 34 or 37! LOL.

Like Ang said it's ONLY a number! Your only as old as you feel.... :)
I feel like 29 was ages ago.... lol Granted that was when my youngest was born when I was 29!

Blessing and Miracle
04-24-2008, 03:30 PM
Like Ang said it's ONLY a number! Your only as old as you feel.... :)
I feel like 29 was ages ago.... lol Granted that was when my youngest was born when I was 29!

Right now, I feel too old to even talk about it.:rotfl: 29! Maybe I skipped that number! :rotfl::rotfl: