PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Spring!!

jl8595
04-24-2008, 07:54 AM
I hope you have a WONDERFUL day Mom!!! :sunshine:

So would everyone like to know what Spring got for her birthday this year?! Something a year ago I would have NEVER suspected she'd want...but my Dad suggested it (and I lucked upon one at a store near my office, so I picked it up for my Dad).

A Nintendo Wii!! And oh my word is it FUN! So if you don't see her Sunshining as much in the next couple weeks...that's why, LOL! And now her grandchildren thinks she's extra cool...Grandma has a Wii and they don't! LOL!

:party:

nolacindy
04-24-2008, 07:57 AM
Have a great birthday Spring! :birthday4:

PSL1013
04-24-2008, 08:31 AM
:bday: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SPRING! :bday:

askomsky
04-24-2008, 08:40 AM
That is too funny! Did you get Wii Fit???? I want to try that.

Hope you have a WONDERFUL Birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPRING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hugs:

linanglab
04-24-2008, 08:58 AM
Happy Birthday!!!! Enjoy your Wii!

fourfoxesinpa
04-24-2008, 09:05 AM
Enjoy your day, Spring!

:party::bday2::birthday4::balloons:

PSL1013
04-24-2008, 09:15 AM
That is too funny! Did you get Wii Fit???? I want to try that.

Hope you have a WONDERFUL Birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPRING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hugs:

Wii Fit is not out yet, release date is May 21st I think but I pre-ordered it last Saturday....Spring if you are wanting this, you should pre-order because it is suppose to be very popular and as hard to get as the Wii system itself!

Magical JenK
04-24-2008, 09:54 AM
Happy Birthday Pat! I hope your day is Sunshiney & Springy!! :bday2:

My MIL plays the grandkids Wii all the time! They have tournaments! Great fun!! Congrats on your gift!! We'll miss you around here!! :p

icartjetta
04-24-2008, 10:22 AM
Happy, Happy Birthday Pat! Have a good one!

Hedy
04-24-2008, 10:25 AM
Happy birthday Spring!

Blessing and Miracle
04-24-2008, 11:34 AM
Have a Blessed and Wonderful Day!

missangie
04-24-2008, 12:00 PM
Happy Birthday!! I hope it is blessed!

amarazas
04-24-2008, 12:07 PM
:balloons: Happy Birthday, Spring!!! Have fun playing the Wii! :bday2:

:party:

spring
04-24-2008, 02:00 PM
Wow! I just logged on for the first time since early this morning - yeah, I'm working as usual on my birthday.:) Thank you for all the wonderful birthday wishes!

Yes, I love my new Wii, and yes, I already have a Wii Fit on pre-order through Circuit City (via SR, of course!) It sounds like the perfect thing to get me moving. Right now I'm a little sore from all the Wii bowling, tennis, baseball and, would you believe, boxing! It's actually a mild form of exercise.

My 80 year old mother lives independently in a retirement home, and she says they actually have Wii bowling tournaments there. They even play other retirement facilities. How cool is that?:sunshine:

lanny76
04-24-2008, 03:03 PM
Wow! I just logged on for the first time since early this morning - yeah, I'm working as usual on my birthday.:) Thank you for all the wonderful birthday wishes!

Yes, I love my new Wii, and yes, I already have a Wii Fit on pre-order through Circuit City (via SR, of course!) It sounds like the perfect thing to get me moving. Right now I'm a little sore from all the Wii bowling, tennis, baseball and, would you believe, boxing! It's actually a mild form of exercise.

My 80 year old mother lives independently in a retirement home, and she says they actually have Wii bowling tournaments there. They even play other retirement facilities. How cool is that?:sunshine:

That's pretty cool!!!
Hope you have been having a great day, and enjoy your gift!!:party:

PSL1013
04-24-2008, 04:02 PM

Our senior center in our town has Wii bowling tournaments too...they even post the scores in our local paper, I think it is really great that they are starting to get these in a lot of senior centers and assisted living homes in our area.

spring
04-24-2008, 04:06 PM
Our senior center in our town has Wii bowling tournaments too...they even post the scores in our local paper, I think it is really great that they are starting to get these in a lot of senior centers and assisted living homes in our area.

I agree. I guess Wii's are still a bit difficult to get your hands on. I'm wondering if it's all the Senior Citizens scarfing them up?:rotfl:

arob414
04-24-2008, 06:44 PM
Happy Birthday, Spring! I am jealous, I want a Wii.

~Kathie
04-25-2008, 11:13 AM
Sorry this is late!!

Hope you had a great birthday.

sunshinecindy
04-25-2008, 11:14 AM
Oh, I missed this too. Hope you had a great day. Another year older, another year better.

Sunni
04-28-2008, 08:58 AM
Happy belated birthday Spring! A wii sounds like so much fun. I have wanted to try one. Glad you are having fun with it!