PDA

View Full Version : Made my October ADR'S

PSL1013
04-24-2008, 09:08 AM
I completely forgot to call by two days but I got everything I wanted, some of the times are not as good as I would have wanted but I'm happy to have it done. We will be using the DDE card.

First Night: Cape May Buffet... we are staying at BCV and we always eat here.

First full Day: Yak and Yeti...for lunch than later to Epcot for munching around the world.

Second Day: Brown Derby for lunch..this is a must do for us!
Biergarten for dinner....this is a must do also.

Third Day: Day off for shopping and bringing my SIL to the Duck Walk at the Peabody Hotel.
We have O'hanna for Dinner.

Fourth Day: Plaza for Lunch..this is a must do every trip
Crystal Palace for dinner...I've eaten here but my hubby has not, he doesn't appreciate character dinning but he does it for me! (once in a while) :)

Fifth Day: Tutto Italian for dinner....we are trying this for the first time, hope it's good, if not we won't go back.

Sixth Day: Bringing SIL to airport to go home and Hubby and I have
Coral Reef for Dinner.

Sixth Day: Maybe Yak and Yeti again depending on if it was good or not, we love asian food so we might eat twice here.
Garden Grill for dinner, my husband doesn't really like this restaurant but he eats here for me because I LOVE that catfish!! :)

Seventh & Last Day: Plaza for lunch on our last day is a tradition that we started a few years ago, love eating and looking at the castle for the last time during the trip...then back to Epcot to get our final fill of the Food and Wine festival. :eat: :redwine:

m 'n c
04-24-2008, 09:46 AM
oh I love the duck walk at the Peabody. I'm sure you'll go to the morning one but if you go to the one where they leave to go to the duck palace you can then go visit them in the "palace" by the tennis courts.

Magical JenK
04-24-2008, 09:51 AM
Ok, what's the duck walk??

PSL1013
04-24-2008, 10:02 AM
oh I love the duck walk at the Peabody. I'm sure you'll go to the morning one but if you go to the one where they leave to go to the duck palace you can then go visit them in the "palace" by the tennis courts.

Really, I will have to remember that for the next trip. We saw them a couple of years ago, we are going to surprise my SIL and take her to see them this trip, she will have no idea why we are going to this hotel, should be fun to see her expression.

PSL1013
04-24-2008, 10:06 AM
Ok, what's the duck walk??

The ducks live on the top of the hotel (rooftop penthouse, LOL) and everyday they bring them down to the fountain in the hotel lobby via the elevator. Quite a site, they roll out the red carpet and they march them out in a line. It's real quick and over in a matter of seconds. Then at the end of the day they reverse and march them back to the roof where they spend every night.

m 'n c
04-24-2008, 10:27 AM
Its quite the site to see Jen. I have pictures on my old cellphone. If I can figure out how to get them to my computer I'll post them for you. I do not recommend going mid day as they sleep around the fountain as its a tad "messy".

linanglab
04-24-2008, 10:55 AM
How fun that would be to see the duck walk! I have never heard of that before! Very cool! My kids would get such a kick out of that (as would DH and me! LOL)

Mom2aPrincess
04-24-2008, 02:44 PM
Yum! Sounds like some great choices. Glad you got what you wanted.

I've never heard of the duck walk either.

fourfoxesinpa
05-28-2008, 07:51 AM
OH NO! Another duck thread!!! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

jenvance
05-28-2008, 08:06 AM
I have never heard of the Duck Walk either. It sounds really neat. I can't wait to see pictures. Your choices sound great. We love Crystal Palace. We didn't really like Yak and Yeti, Well dh did, but I didn't but it might be because I was pregnant and had quesy feelings. The Plaza was great.

lmroyea
05-28-2008, 02:36 PM
I've heard of the duck walk. My parents saw it, but that was in Memphis. Is there a different 1 in WDW?

m 'n c
05-28-2008, 03:15 PM
I've heard of the duck walk. My parents saw it, but that was in Memphis. Is there a different 1 in WDW?

I think it's the same thing. I think they do the duck march at all of the hotels the Peabody owns.

hmdelf
07-16-2008, 01:14 PM
food choices look great! we love all of those places. We never miss going to Fulton's Crab House though! That is our must eat!