PDA

View Full Version : Increased Payout tomorrow

plantlady
06-12-2007, 06:14 PM
I noticed in the email, that tomorrow there will be increased payouts for some of the more popular offers.

Should I stop doing offers today then? Because the same offers will be worth more tomorrow? I'm so very close to super member. I never thought I would ever make it, in my wildest dreams, so I've been icnoring my children all day, just for sunshine rewards!

I don't want to get something approved today, to find it's worth more tomorrow!!

SunshineGirl
06-12-2007, 06:19 PM
I wouldn't do anything on the Fast Credit list today. :D

plantlady
06-12-2007, 06:31 PM
Alright, I'm glad I asked.. and my thinking was correct.

I will sit tight and play games and try to qualify for a survey. :)

(althought, my DH did ask me in a very condisending tone... "Do you get PAID to play games?!?")

msu_spartan_jen
06-12-2007, 09:02 PM
I can't wait to see what offers go up tomorrow!!!!:sunshine2:

Magical JenK
06-12-2007, 09:41 PM
For some reason I didn't get the email??? Could someone PM me the email? I'm planning on doing offers tonight, but don't want to do any that will be higher tomorrow!!

Thanks

plantlady
06-12-2007, 10:03 PM
For some reason I didn't get the email??? Could someone PM me the email? I'm planning on doing offers tonight, but don't want to do any that will be higher tomorrow!!

Thanks

I always go to "account history" and click on "email links"

Is it there for you? The email just said that tomorrow there will be increased payouts on popular offers, more offers added throughout the day, and at 5pm, the increases go away.

It also mentioned the Sunshine Savers program.

m 'n c
06-12-2007, 10:16 PM
ooh I guess I'll have to do a few. I was trying to hold off till July 1 to work on super member for next quarter but I guess I'll do a few for a lil higher payout.

plantlady
06-12-2007, 10:22 PM
I'm about 1.80 from super member for the first time ever.

I can't qualify for surveys to save my life... so I'm looking forward to tomorrow!

Magical JenK
06-12-2007, 10:35 PM
I always go to "account history" and click on "email links"

Is it there for you? The email just said that tomorrow there will be increased payouts on popular offers, more offers added throughout the day, and at 5pm, the increases go away.

It also mentioned the Sunshine Savers program.

Oh wow! I had no idea that link ever existed! I feel like a fool! Thank you Plantlady for letting me know about it! I very much appreciate it!

Unfortunately, I've done all but 2 of those listed, but that's ok. I actually hit SM tonight after Takkle credited in about 30 seconds!! Very fast!

Yeah, now the debate begins....keep earning now, or wait until July 1st!! Oh come on...who am I kidding...I'll keep earning now!! I can't stop! I'm addicted!! :love:

plantlady
06-12-2007, 10:54 PM
Oh wow! I had no idea that link ever existed! I feel like a fool! Thank you Plantlady for letting me know about it! I very much appreciate it!

Unfortunately, I've done all but 2 of those listed, but that's ok. I actually hit SM tonight after Takkle credited in about 30 seconds!! Very fast!

Yeah, now the debate begins....keep earning now, or wait until July 1st!! Oh come on...who am I kidding...I'll keep earning now!! I can't stop! I'm addicted!! :love:

I'm hopeful that there are more than the ones listed.. i already did those too.

so, fingers crossed for a wonderful sunshine day tomorrow. :) :sunshine:

jnorth1007
06-12-2007, 11:00 PM
Im in trouble LOL I already did all the ones from today and got credit. I have about 4 things in the fast crediting that I haven't done. Those are the ones I would have to spend money to get LOL Man I hope we get some new offers for this promo or I will be sitting it out. Thats what I get for jumping on those offers the minute they get to the offers page :rotfl:

Mandi
06-12-2007, 11:49 PM

That's exactly my debate too. :rotfl: I wonder if the increased payouts will be similar to what Super Members get anyway? I know they get higher payouts on most offers. Hmmm what to do.... :confused:

wilsonfamily4
06-13-2007, 12:28 AM
How will we know which offers are increased? Will they be on the news page? Thanks

Hedy
06-13-2007, 10:01 AM
This is just a suggestion, but is it possible to have one of these at off hours the next time, for those of us who work 9-5/aren't supposed to SR at work.

SunshineGirl
06-13-2007, 10:02 AM
This is just a suggestion, but is it possible to have one of these at off hours the next time, for those of us who work 9-5/aren't supposed to SR at work.

How about I extend it to 8pm Eastern tonight?

Magical JenK
06-13-2007, 10:12 AM

:rotfl: Love it!
"aren't supposed to"...meaning we still kinda do!! I know I'm guilty!! :p

Hedy
06-13-2007, 10:30 AM
How about I extend it to 8pm Eastern tonight?

Sounds great! Thanks!