PDA

View Full Version : Completely confused

DarcyDog
04-24-2008, 01:43 PM
I've read about this site several times on Disboards so I decided to sign up. I've been a member about a week and have earned $6.80 so far, but I'm not even sure how I earned that. I've looked at the sticky's and faq's here, but I haven't found them very helpful in explaining what to do. I also see people posting that they have balances of $250 after 3 months. How do you do that?!? Some of the surveys and offers I've looked at require you to sign up for alot of stuff and I don't want to do that. Is this something you have to do to earn alot?

Any help or advice would be appreciated. :headache:

linanglab
04-24-2008, 02:01 PM
The people who are getting about $250 a month usually do a lot of shopping through SR. Some order office supplies for their work, so they are able to spend quite a bit of money and earn a lot back.

In the offers, there is usually a skip or no thanks button you can push when you are in the middle of one. You may have to pick one in the beginning, but then when it appears, you can push no thank you or skip.

Ask as many questions here as you want, and we will try to help! The above paragraph may seem confusing. I am off to pick up my kids from school, and I can clarify when I return if need be!

faithhope
04-24-2008, 02:02 PM
Some offers do require that you buy or try something... others just ask that you consider trying something...

Some offers have long lists of yes and no next to a bunch of things... you can click no next to the ones you aren't interested in. If an offer requires you to click yes next to something before continuing, you could always sign up for an email list or something that doesn't cost you anything, if nothing else catches your eye.

A good way to make money is to do the surveys each day... there is a daily survey (.80) and a mythoughtscount (otx) survey (.75) that is $1.55 each day...

JillyFish
04-24-2008, 02:07 PM
First of all....WELCOME!! Glad you decided to join us!

My first suggestion is to read a lot here on the forum. There are "stickys" at the top of each section that give a lot of information on getting started. Also take a look at a thread in the "Offers" section titled "Automatic Credits..." It will help you know what offers are crediting well for other members. The thread has been going for several months so start at the end and work backwards to see the most current information.

To see what has credited for you, go to your Account History page (under the Member Zone section) on the Sunshine site. That will give you a run-down of everything you've gotten credit for if you're not sure.

Hope that helps a little. If you still have questions after reading the stickys, let us know. Everyone around here is willing to help and answer questions.

fourfoxesinpa
04-24-2008, 02:07 PM
If you are curious as to how you made the money, you can go to "Member Zone" on the home page. Click on Account History and it will show you what was deposited into your account.

Welcome and good luck making some $. I have actively "sunshined" since November of 2007 and only have $18 of shopping credits. So, for me, it's the surveys and doing the free offers that add up.