fourfoxesinpa
04-24-2008, 10:02 PM
Cool! :cooldance: Congrats!

zoodoyle
04-24-2008, 10:08 PM
Yeah!! Congratulations!! :cooldance:

nurseminnie76
04-24-2008, 10:47 PM
Congratulations! :cooldance: All you winners are making me want to win, too. Guess I should send in some postcards if I want that to happen - LOL. :sunshine:

m 'n c
04-24-2008, 10:59 PM
congrats on the win!

linanglab
04-25-2008, 05:29 AM
Yeah! I won 4 times last year. I have not won anything this year. AND I have heard all of the DVC ownerships are gone...:( Guess I will settle for something else....

My ears are sitting on my Mickey and Minnie in my Disney spare bedroom. They look so cute! Where are you putting yours?

luvdisney00
04-25-2008, 07:26 AM
Congrats on the win!!! You have inspired me to start with the post cards again. I was sending them every day, and then kind of lost steam, when I didn't win anything. i think I'll start up again in May. Hope I'll be as lucky!!!

PSL1013
04-25-2008, 01:28 PM
Congratulations....it's exciting isn't it? Do they still make you sign for the package, like it's some really expensive item? I won twice last year, the lanyard and then the hat and the first time it came, I thought I had won something really, really big! :rotfl: I have a curio with all Disney stuff in it and that is where I display my YOMD prizes. :)

Sunni
04-28-2008, 10:04 AM
Congrats on your win!

Please send some of your luck my way....:sunshine2: I have been sending in my postcards. Glad to hear when someone from here wins! So exciting!

jenvance
04-28-2008, 10:29 AM
Congrats on the win, I didn't know you could send postcards in.

MooseBrains
04-28-2008, 11:12 AM
Way to go and congrats on your win. I am going to the PO today to get stamps. Wishing all good luck, there is hope after all.:love:

mollyeilis
04-29-2008, 03:27 AM
I won ears. They came today. So excited

Congrats!

My son won a lanyard and pins last week b/c of the mail-ins.

AND I have heard all of the DVC ownerships are gone...:(

So far I've only heard that from the one who won from the Dis. And I don't think it's correct. I don't know about last year if there were 2 or 3, but she said that one won before her, then she won. She said she won for LAST year's mail-ins. So that's 2/2 or 2/3 of last year's entries. Then it's been said that ONE person has won for this year, and the 2008 info clearly says that there are two DVC prizes!

So I'm holding onto hope, b/c it doesn't make sense that they are all gone for this year, with only one person winning for this year's contest.

Also, the lanyard my son got is, according to sources in the know, *last year's* lanyard. I barely remember sending any in for last year, but if it is last year's (people winning this year have gotten blue lanyards; his is grey) that means they are just barely starting on sending things out. :)

Congratulations....it's exciting isn't it? Do they still make you sign for the package, like it's some really expensive item? I won twice last year, the lanyard and then the hat and the first time it came, I thought I had won something really, really big! :rotfl: I have a curio with all Disney stuff in it and that is where I display my YOMD prizes. :)

DS's lanyard was sent by USPS, and was just sitting in our (locked) apartment mailbox, no signing needed!