PDA

View Full Version : Disney on Travel Channel--Friday 4/25

Pooh's Pal
04-25-2008, 07:28 PM
SUNDAY APRIL 27TH AT 9 AM.....TRAVEL CHANNEL

Disney: On a Dime

Disney on a Dime shreds any misconceptions that a Disney World vacation is too expensive for the average family to afford! The show follows the experience of three different families on how to make a Disney World dream vacation fit within their budget.

just a fyi

linanglab
04-25-2008, 08:03 PM
I am all DVRed up! Thanks for the reminder!

disney_girl
04-25-2008, 08:17 PM
Got the DVR set! From the previews, it looks like a good one!

Pooh's Pal
04-27-2008, 08:30 AM
Just a little Disney bump

this was on Friday night at 9pm....but I just noticed it's on again at 9am today...Sunday, great for those that did not catch it on Friday.

:minnie::mickey:

ligrumpygirl
04-27-2008, 10:07 AM
DARN missed it again! I didn't read all the posts last night. Off to see if it is on again...

ligrumpygirl
04-27-2008, 10:14 AM
ok still looking but right now is Disney Splurge! and then at 11 is Samantha Brown's Disney Favorites.

ETA can't find Disney on a Dime on the site that somebody puts up with all disney shows. AAHHH hate missing one!

aknight373
04-27-2008, 10:56 AM
i'm watching disney splurge now but i cant wait for samantha brown show

MooseBrains
04-27-2008, 09:20 PM
I just watched it on DVR and it wasn't really any secrets to do Disney on a Dime but rather, not on a splurge.

kimntrent
04-28-2008, 12:39 PM
These two show just crack me up. :rotfl: First off on the Disney Splurge I can do that no problem if I was only staying one night too. Try stretching it out a little bit and stay maybe 2 or 3 nights. Then on the dime one I did my own math for the time they went and found that I could have saved a ton more. I love watching them though. They are just to funny sometimes.

Kim

eaglesdare
04-28-2008, 07:54 PM
i watched the disney on a dime show. and i too laughed thru it. instead of staying for 2 or 3 nites in the cabin, i could have stayed a week in a value. lol

also i would not be paying that kind of money to play frisbie. lol

can you really do the pontoon boat on a dime? i know our wishes cruise cost more than a dime.

it was kind of fun watching though, as i sat here with lacy, as she kept saying, "hey i saw that/i went there" and i was getting excited about our june trip.