PDA

View Full Version : How do you get into a game tournament?

TXMouseChaser
06-13-2007, 10:33 AM
I see the two game tournaments but they are full. How do you get into them? Or is it just for certain people?

SunshineGirl
06-13-2007, 10:44 AM
I think when you see one posted, you just jump in. I haven't figured out how to set one up and NOT be a member myself. LOL! Maybe I can try to substitute someone for me. There is definitely a learning curve to me figuring out how the program works. :rotfl:

Edit: I did it! Hope you like that znax game because I just replaced myself with you!

TXMouseChaser
06-13-2007, 11:04 AM
LOL! That was the one I was trying to get into! Thanks! :cooldance:

bartleby1
06-13-2007, 01:52 PM
Tricia, is there something special we have to do to have our score actually count in the tournament? I played a game and it says that I played 1 out of 2 games, but my score posted as "zero". I noticed that nobody has a score posted yet. Is something not working correct? Or did we have to submit our score somehow? I didn't see a button to submit it or anything like that.

tommygirl79
06-13-2007, 03:38 PM
I had the same problem on that tourney as well...interesting...

SunshineGirl
06-13-2007, 04:03 PM
I wonder if I screwed it up by taking myself out of it. I'll start a new one and leave myself in and we will see what happens.

IfoundNemo
06-13-2007, 10:14 PM
I registered for the znax tourn yesterday, and today I got a pm that it was now full and starting, but when I click on the link, it doesn't take me anywhere, and I can't find the tourn anywhere! Did I get removed somehow? I don't want to miss it. :confused:

Pooh's Pal
06-16-2007, 12:07 AM
Tricia..can anyone start a tournament..or just you?

svwkirby
06-17-2007, 04:52 PM
I registered for the znax tourn yesterday, and today I got a pm that it was now full and starting, but when I click on the link, it doesn't take me anywhere, and I can't find the tourn anywhere! Did I get removed somehow? I don't want to miss it. :confused:

I had the same problem yesterday and wondered if I'd done something wrong.

Susan

SunshineGirl
06-17-2007, 05:10 PM
I actually deleted that one because it didn't seem to be recording everyone's scores. So I started a different one. I'm going to look for more games tonight that should work with the tournament settings. The whole thing is a little difficult for me because it is a lot of coding and I'm not the coding monkey in this operation. <hint, hint Sunshineguy>

Right now, I think all of the moderators can start tournaments. So Cindy, Janet, and Kevin should be able to start them, too. Maybe I need to have a couple of people who I can promote and give access to that can be our fun and games people. LOL!