PDA

View Full Version : Best Eggs

sunshinecindy
04-28-2008, 12:30 PM
I'm pretty much a gadget person, but only for easy to use, easy to store gadgets. Well, for Christmas, Tricia bought me an egg cooker. It poaches and hard boils. I love hard boiled eggs, but hate waiting for them to boil and timing them, all that crap. I make deviled eggs quite a bit my family loves them. Today I tried the egg cooker. It hard boils up to 7 eggs at a time. For those of you thinking thats not many, you are right, but, it cooks them in about 5 minutes. All you do is put a little water in, poke the tops of the eggs with the pin pricker and set to hard boil (you can soft or medium boil too). This thing is awesome. There is a loud beep when done, shut it off, pick up the egg tray and hold under the water to cool down or reload it for the next batch. I am thrilled with the ease of making hard boiled eggs now. This thing is AWESOME. The eggs were perfect and no water dripping off them like when boiling. You can buy it this week at Sears, its on sale, really cheap too.

Krups Egg Express Cooker
Sears item# 00848643000 Mfr. model# 230-70

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Online only