PDA

View Full Version : Referals

MooseBrains
04-28-2008, 06:38 PM
People were asking on a very popular Disney board how to save money for Disney, so I posted that I joined this site. I got 2 pm's asking me for the site!

I hope we get a few new members and I could use the referral.

Wow, I just checked and I got 3 new members to join today! I hope if they need any help at all that we can jump in. I remember just a few weeks ago not knowing how to do anything and everyone really helped me out.

It is hard to start here but it is worth it.

MooseBrains
04-29-2008, 10:14 AM
Wow, I guess folks read my posts because when I checked this morning I have 5 new referrals! I love to share this site with others because it is a great way to save for Disney.

bellanlivismom
04-29-2008, 10:19 AM
Good for you! I think that the forums are important. I did okay but once I got in and started reading the forums, My earnings got much larger! I hope that everyone sticks around for you!

mollyeilis
04-29-2008, 12:13 PM
Moose, be careful over there, if it's the one starting with D. I didn't get points, but I was warned officially, and all I did was mention where I got giftcards from. I didn't even put a link.

What made them nervous was that I told the interested person my username over here (for almost every site I'm part of I have different usernames...how else are people supposed to find their "friends" if they don't know their names?) and said to PM me if they wanted more info, b/c I didn't want to take over the person's thread. Guess they didn't like that. They would prefer I take over the thread, maybe?

I've never gotten a referral and really don't have much interest in that (if I had interest I'd get disappointed, and I don't like being disappointed), so for ME of all people to get the smackdown for it was so silly.

So be careful.

MooseBrains
04-29-2008, 12:27 PM
Molly,

Thanks for the warning. I just posted when someone asked how to save for Disney and said I use this site and to PM me for more info. On another post I did put in the site name. I can't find the post even though it was just yesterday.

I don't know if it is just me or not but it seems like what once was a very nice and friendly site has become so judgmental and hurtful. I like the site for good ideas but I am almost afraid to say much over there because it seems like there is an underground group that just tries to hurt and cause problems.

If I can figure out how to find my post over there I will pull it. I just hope the folks that came to visit stay here and make $ for Disney.

MVM

chipndale
04-29-2008, 03:29 PM
I used to post over there all the time. But now I just stay right here. Everyone is so friendly and helpful! :sunshine: I just visit the other forum from time to time if I need some information on Disney and can't find it anywhere else. It is such a shame because it was a good place. Oh well once you find Sunshine there is no reason to leave.

MooseBrains
04-29-2008, 03:32 PM
I have watched innocent questions turn so nasty over there that it really is painful.

What is wrong with people today that they feel the need to attack?

sammielynn
04-29-2008, 03:37 PM
They must have moosebrains:rotfl: I'm so sorry:sorry:, I really love you name, I laugh every time I see it on the boards.

MooseBrains
04-29-2008, 03:45 PM
It's Ok, I laugh to! Between not remembering yesterday and what I am doing today...I do have moose brains.

sammielynn
04-29-2008, 03:51 PM
That really was tacky of me, but it just seemed right at the time. I agree about what you said about the other board. They are tacky and well as mean sometimes and don't say they are sorry. I really am sorry.

MooseBrains
04-29-2008, 04:00 PM
Sammie,

It was funny! don't even think twice about it. I am laughing and it feels good. Again, I really can't remember diddlie so I laugh. You are so sweet and nice, it was funny and I can laugh.