PDA

View Full Version : I'm excited!

sammielynn
04-29-2008, 05:44 PM
I just cashed out for another $25 gift card for our trip to Disney in May! This time I got an Applebee's card because our condo is across the street from an Applebee's. Less than four weeks to go!

arob414
04-29-2008, 07:13 PM
I just cashed out for another $25 gift card for our trip to Disney in May! This time I got an Applebee's card because our condo is across the street from an Applebee's. Less than four weeks to go!

I am right there with ya!!! We leave 3 wks from tomorrow. I am so excited I can't stand it. I think I am way more excited than my children. And, when my credits come thru, I will have another $25 gc that may or may not make in time, but that's okay. Just the start to another vacation.

We are also going on an overnight school trip to NC, next wk, so I am double excited. 14 days left to work until Disney...not that I would be counting. Kids have 13.5 days...

sammielynn
04-29-2008, 07:49 PM
I just have 10 more days to work, I have the summers off! DS18 will finish his classes on Thursday and DS16 has 15.5 days of school left. Now all I have to do is, attend three graduations, get this nasty house cleaned, pack and off we go.
We will be flying out of Johnson City after my nephew's graduation. Almost feel bad about that. Great Graduation, congrats, see ya were going to Disney.
Are you driving or flying?

Blessing and Miracle
04-29-2008, 08:10 PM

Congrats, It's so fun to cash out!:) Oh, and a trip to Disney isn't too bad either! LOL.

Alice28
04-29-2008, 08:18 PM
WTG! Congrats on getting to cash out again- have fun on your trip!

arob414
04-29-2008, 09:53 PM
I just have 10 more days to work, I have the summers off! DS18 will finish his classes on Thursday and DS16 has 15.5 days of school left. Now all I have to do is, attend three graduations, get this nasty house cleaned, pack and off we go.
We will be flying out of Johnson City after my nephew's graduation. Almost feel bad about that. Great Graduation, congrats, see ya were going to Disney.
Are you driving or flying?

We are flying. Girls have half day on the 21st. We are getting pedicures and they are getting trims (had mine colored and cut, last wk) after school. Home to pack and leave for airport around 5p. Our flight is at 9p but we are eating supper there and girls have never flown so we wanted plenty of wandering around time.

savannahbetsy
04-30-2008, 03:04 PM
wow! Congrats! I cant wait til my 45 days are up and i can cash out I too am going to use my gift cards for Disney :mickey: !

sammielynn
05-04-2008, 01:54 PM
We are flying. Girls have half day on the 21st. We are getting pedicures and they are getting trims (had mine colored and cut, last wk) after school. Home to pack and leave for airport around 5p. Our flight is at 9p but we are eating supper there and girls have never flown so we wanted plenty of wandering around time.

You seem to have the same school schedule we do. DS16 has a half-day on the 21, but our flight leaves on Sunday, May 25 at 7:30.
I have two graduations down, only one more to go! 8 days left to work. Have a wonderful time.