PDA

View Full Version : Yeah!!! Finally made SM!

TIAMOMMA
06-13-2007, 03:32 PM
I had to share my joy!! I finally made it today. :cooldance:

tommygirl79
06-13-2007, 03:37 PM
Great job!!!! :cheers:

I'm not sure I will EVER achieve this status - but how excellent for you!

TIAMOMMA
06-13-2007, 03:39 PM
I don't do any paid offers, and I do little shopping. The large majority has been through surveys and free offers, so it is possible! Can't wait till July!

jl8595
06-13-2007, 03:39 PM
Good job!! I'm only $6 away from getting it myself. I'm fairly new, so I'm not sure what to expect, but the benefits sound great!! I'm 12/12 on the surveys so far, so I'm hoping to keep that pace and get SM too!!

Way to go for you!! :cooldance:

docsmom
06-13-2007, 03:54 PM
Congratulations! :clap: Next quarter will be my first as a SM also. Can't wait!!

disney_girl
06-13-2007, 04:16 PM
Great job!!! I'm excited that I just got enough to keep my Super Member status!! :cooldance:

disneynut
06-13-2007, 04:25 PM
congratulations:cooldance: :cooldance:

tommygirl79
06-13-2007, 04:26 PM
okay, yeah, I'm a dork.....I'm just so used to never being anywhere close that I didn't realize just how many trials, clicks, etc. I had been doing prior to the Disney Cashout - so I'm with ya as a new SM!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like there will be several of us and now I can't wait! Thanks for brining it to my attention.

Hedy
06-13-2007, 05:21 PM
Congrats! :banana: :banana: :ariel:

coastalgirl
06-13-2007, 06:26 PM
Yeah!! For everyone that made SM this quarter!! (including me :cooldance: )
Congrats!!!!!!:cooldance: :cooldance: :cooldance:

mollyeilis
06-13-2007, 06:31 PM
I was going to make a post similar once June is over, but I supposed my numbers allow me to qualify that I will be one, too. Unless I've drastically misunderstood the program (paranoia). :)

Part of me wants to just sit the next weeks out and relax, but the other part of my brain keeps saying "hello, SM is not the point, money for Disneyland* is!" :)

*by the way, isn't there anyone else who goes to Disneyland around here? all I see are WDW mentions!

pattip03
06-13-2007, 07:30 PM
Congratulations!!!! :cooldance: I made it too!!! :cooldance:
I also only do mostly freebies and surveys. The surveys are really getting frustrating though.
I hope I'll be able to maintain SM status. I have become adicted to Sunshine Rewards.
Cheers :cheers: to all!

wilsonfamily4
06-13-2007, 07:40 PM
*by the way, isn't there anyone else who goes to Disneyland around here? all I see are WDW mentions!

I am from Oregon but we go to WDW too! I think when the kids are a bit older we make the drive down there but right now flying to WDW can be the same price as Disneland so we choose WDW. We like the food choices at WDW, more selection. :)

mollyeilis
06-13-2007, 07:47 PM
wilsonfamily4...My brother lives in San Diego, and visits to him were what got us going to DL (one-day blasts to the one park). Only now are we thinking "you know, my aunt, uncle, and cousins are all out in the Daytona area..." :) But it will require far more of our vacation time!! Though pricing it for September was about the same WITH the "free" food AND more days, so it was tempting. But we're going to CA for my HS reunion, so....

Driving to DL? Are ya nutz? :p I had enough of the drive from Tacoma to Santa Cruz in college...let alone up here to Anaheim! Gack! :sunshine2:

Back to SM, yay! Anyone else wish they had a "pre-SM" area of the board, where you have qualified, but it's not the end of the quarter yet? Oh wait, I guess that's HERE!!!

mrsheppo
06-13-2007, 10:04 PM
I'm $5 away from SM. I only need to do a few more surveys to make it!!

kimntrent
06-13-2007, 10:17 PM
at .80 a survey that is only 7 surveys you have to do.

Kim
________
Prilosec pregnancy (http://www.classactionsettlements.org/lawsuit/prilosec/)