PDA

View Full Version : 5 referrals but only showing 4?

Mandi
06-13-2007, 04:38 PM
I have 5 people that signed up under my referral link. For a few days now I've been able to see all 5. But now all the sudden I can only see 4. :confused: On the current earnings page it shows 5, but when I click on the link I only see 4. I'm almost positive I could see all 5 yesterday.

Also, how long does it take before you get the bonus for your referrals going over $5? I've got one that's done that already. I'm not worried or in a hurry, just curious when to expect it. :)

jnorth1007
06-13-2007, 05:14 PM
I am not sure but it could be that they didn't confirm their account? It usually takes a little while sometimes that day and sometimes not until the next for you to get your referral bonus. That is a manual thing that Tricia has to do so it is not automatic when they hit the 5.00. It will post as soon as she does those credits next. HTH!:sunshine:

SunshineGuy
06-13-2007, 08:50 PM
I have 5 people that signed up under my referral link. For a few days now I've been able to see all 5. But now all the sudden I can only see 4. :confused: On the current earnings page it shows 5, but when I click on the link I only see 4. I'm almost positive I could see all 5 yesterday.

Also, how long does it take before you get the bonus for your referrals going over $5? I've got one that's done that already. I'm not worried or in a hurry, just curious when to expect it. :)

Could it be that one of your refs cancelled their account before they hit the $5 mark? I only see 4 on your current earnings page and only see 4 in the details (only 1 is over $5 and should have been paid out)

Mandi
06-14-2007, 12:24 AM
Could it be that one of your refs cancelled their account before they hit the $5 mark? I only see 4 on your current earnings page and only see 4 in the details (only 1 is over $5 and should have been paid out)

I guess that is possible. :confused: Strange that it's been showing 5 for a few days and now just 4 though. Oh well, it's not a big deal.

I can see that one is over $5 but it hasn't been paid out yet. I'm assuming that happen in the next day or two since it's done manually.