PDA

View Full Version : Literary Guild

Candi
06-13-2007, 05:10 PM
How long does this take to credit? I signed up for it this morning and I still haven't recieved credit???

Candi
06-13-2007, 05:40 PM
I never had a confirmation email so I redid it. Hopefully it works this time and I don't get two orders. I got cookbooks for my 2 sil's birthdays next month. It is a perfect gift and great deal.

msu_spartan_jen
06-13-2007, 08:38 PM
Where did this one go? I can't find it in the pull down list...I know it's past the time I think for the increased offer amount, put I still wanted to do this one, along with MPFree but I can't find that one either. Were they pulled and if so will they be back up tomorrow?

Mom2aPrincess
06-13-2007, 08:43 PM
I bet Tricia just pulled them until she gets all the bonus offers cleared and then she puts them back!!!

SunshineGirl
06-13-2007, 08:50 PM
I bet Tricia just pulled them until she gets all the bonus offers cleared and then she puts them back!!!

Yep. I'll put them back up around 10 (if I don't fall asleep on the keyboard first--LOL!).

msu_spartan_jen
06-13-2007, 10:38 PM
That's what I figured you did! I was just hoping I wasn't losing my mind cuz I had seen them an hour earlier!! :o Thank you Sunshine Girl for all the great increases! You know we appreciate it so much!

SunshineGirl
06-13-2007, 10:39 PM
Everything is back to normal now. And I just added a couple of new offers as well. I'm really hoping to have another chunk of new offers to add in the next week if I get approved by an advertiser that I have been talking with.