PDA

View Full Version : Now what??

MooseBrains
04-30-2008, 04:12 PM
I have had 8 people join from my referrals in 2 days! But I want to make sure they get off to a good start.

What can I do as a SR member to help out the new people? I have PM'd those I know with ideas and links but what about those who I don't have addys for?

I have said to do the daily survey and the "OTX" read what others are getting credit for and read the forums.

Anything else?:confused:

cglaura
04-30-2008, 04:17 PM
Congrats on the referrals. I wish I could get just one!

Maybe you can write up a "How To" (or copy from a stickies here) on how to make sure their computers are set up correctly to accept cookies, how and when to clear them, etc.

askomsky
04-30-2008, 04:22 PM
Congrats on the referrals. I wish I could get just one!

Maybe you can write up a "How To" (or copy from a stickies here) on how to make sure their computers are set up correctly to accept cookies, how and when to clear them, etc.

Yes the how to is a good idea. I would also maybe email them one or two more recent offers that you did and got credit for to get them started.

OhMari
04-30-2008, 05:12 PM
Wow, 8 - I wonder who you are!!!

Tell them not to give up with taking survey's. I think that was my biggest mistake. If I didn't get a survey right away, I just quit. I never knew you could keep trying.

Tell them about on-line shopping.

MooseBrains
04-30-2008, 05:39 PM
I can only access 4 of the people with PM's the others just came when I put up a public post.

I should not have done it and did go back and try to find the post but could not. I did send out PM about the diabetic link yesterday and the glamgirl, but their status hasn't changed.

You can lead a horse to water...