PDA

View Full Version : May 1!! MNSSHP & MVMCP tix on sale NOW!

Magical JenK
05-01-2008, 10:17 AM
I haven't called yet, but there IS a MVMCP on my bday!:cooldance: Just have to see if the extended fam wants to pay that much for a night. May just have to go after they leave?? Anyway! Hope all the SR'ers get their tix!!

Hedy
05-01-2008, 10:25 AM
w00t. I'm jealous of those who are going.

iluvamystery89
05-01-2008, 11:07 AM
i'm jealous of those that are going too, but i hope you have a great time! :sunshine2: my family won't be going back until next year and it'll probably be spring break so we don't have to take DD (who'd be 12 by Christmas 2009) out of school. i SO wanted to see the Christmas decorations and go to MVMCP :( *sigh*

disney_girl
05-01-2008, 11:12 AM
Jen- You'll LOVE LOVE LOVE MVMCP!!! We went in 2005 and can't wait until we can go back at that time!!! We'll be doing the MNSSHP again this year though!

MooseBrains
05-01-2008, 12:34 PM
I totally forgot that the tix went on sale today. I guess I had best get out one of my gift cards and get our tix! Thanks for the reminder, I have moosebrains and totally forgot.

We are planning on going Sept. 23 to MNSSHP. We have been 2x's before but it is a tradition for our family to go for MNSSHP, F&W and we try to catch FD if we can.

askomsky
05-01-2008, 12:34 PM
LIke I said before you'll LOVE IT! We went in November and thought it was the best time to go.

We're aiming for Nov 09 to go back, we love that time of year and while I do NOT want to pull DS out of school it'll be his last year before middle school and after the crowds on the days leading up to Thanksgiving, sorry I think it's worth it for the amount of money spent. Thankfully he's an A student and I think he'll be fine. I wouldn't do it though the following year when he's in middle school I think that would be too tough.

m 'n c
05-01-2008, 01:01 PM
I'm super excited about MNSSHP tix. I just need to earn the last $28 to pay off our ressies and then I can earn our MNSSHP tix.

savannahbetsy
05-01-2008, 02:52 PM
does anyone know how much tickets are to MNSSHP?

disneyforever
05-02-2008, 05:46 AM
I got my MNSSHP and my MVMCP tickets yesterday morning!! :cooldance:

The cost for MNSSHP was $52.14 per person. There is a $3 s/h charge to ship them.

The cost for our Dec 4 MVMCP tickets was $59.59 per person plus the $3 s/h fee.
The cost for our Dec 9 MVMCP tickets was $52.14 per person plus the $3 s/h fee.
They charged the fee for each set of dates and said the passes would probably
be sent separately. Yep, we are going twice in Dec. Hubby actually was the one
who suggested it. :rotfl:

I am surprising hubby with the MNSSHP tickets. I'm not going to tell him until the day
we go. We had so much fun 2 years ago. He was such a little kid going around and
trick or treating (and ok, so was I ) and getting all that candy. I had told him I
didn't think they would be doing the halloween party in early Sept - then found out
it would be there - but decided not to say anything. :angel:

I can't wait until Sept and Dec! :cooldance:

Elaine

savannahbetsy
05-02-2008, 08:50 AM
dang I know my kids would love that (i have a 2 year old I am guessing I wouldnt have to pay for him) guess I better get busy and earn some gift cards to cover the cost of this! Thanks so much for the reply!

DisneyMa
05-02-2008, 11:33 AM
Anyone know when the Disneyland Halloween Tickets go on sale? I checked disneyland's website and there is no mention yet. I even checked the AP section?:confused:

I would think DW and DL would be on sale around the same time.

nurseminnie76
05-02-2008, 02:45 PM
:cooldance: Got my tickets yesterday for MNSSHP. DD and I will be there on 10/21. We have never been before, and DD is super excited (well, I'm pretty excited too - LOL).

We attended MVMCP last year and had a blast.

Alice28
05-03-2008, 05:25 PM
Yay! I'm ordering my MNSSHP tix on Monday. We're going the 26th of Sept.:cooldance:

m 'n c
05-05-2008, 09:22 AM
Yay! I'm ordering my MNSSHP tix on Monday. We're going the 26th of Sept.:cooldance:

Can you let me know if there is an option for using Disney GCs to pay. Thanks!

savannahbetsy
05-06-2008, 12:19 PM
I really want to take my kids to MNSSHP but money is adding up so quickly on us, anyone who has been in the past is it really worth the Money? TIA

m 'n c
05-06-2008, 12:53 PM
I really want to take my kids to MNSSHP but money is adding up so quickly on us, anyone who has been in the past is it really worth the Money? TIA

I'm biased so I would say it was totally worth the money but others who have gone would say no. I will say it is more for people wanting to be in the halloween spirit - meaning you wait in line to see the characters in costume, watch the parade, stage show, and hallowishes more so than worry about hitting up all the rides. What some people do is not get a park ticket that day and enter the party at 4pm and start doing the rides before it officially starts. That might be an option for you.

wdwabby
05-13-2008, 06:00 PM

ABSOLUTELY 100% YES!!!

We (a 24 yr old and her 2 parents) loved everything about MNSSHP and would go again in a heartbeat. It was worth every penny (which were earned on here, BTW) and we lost part of the party to a huge rainstorm - so that's kind of saying something. We thought the parade and fireworks were awesome and all 3 of us dressed up in costume - MNSSHP was one of the many highlights of our trip.

disney_girl
05-13-2008, 06:28 PM
Catherine... last year, I bought the tickets directly from Disney over the phone and was able to use GC's. I don't think I found any option to do so online.

For anyone interested... there is also a discount on the tickets if you are either a DVC member or an AP holder. To get those discounts, you must call the respective offices- you can't purchase them at the parks for the discount. I first called DVC member services and they were not able to take the GC's. My last resort was the AP office and they were able to take the GC's and I picked up my tickets at Will Call at the MK!!

m 'n c
05-13-2008, 06:41 PM
Thanks Carla. I think I might just use paypal as the cashout option next month when I hit $100 and just charge on my disney visa to get the reward point. That way I know for sure that my rewards here can pay for them. :)