PDA

View Full Version : Jen, Janet and Traci!

linanglab
05-02-2008, 08:06 AM
You guys are AWESOME! I just got a package in the mail. The box it came in was almost my favorite part (only Disney people would understand!) It was this cute Mickey mouse box! ADORABLE! When I went to the PO, she said I have a package....then she said "Oh! You have the cute box!"

I kept thinking....Rudy's tag could NOT be that big! I opened it up and found all sorts of fun things! Pamphlets to each park, Disney bath items, Disney hotel coasters, the Mickey head shaped plastic plate, WDW paper plates, WDW napkins, Disney bags (which I love....I never throw mine away!), Mickey head ice trays which I cannot WAIT to use, an adorable Eeyore key chain, Mickey shaped mac and cheese, and a nice card from the 3 girls.

And Jen....thanks for letting me know that Tinker Bell is REALLY Tinker Bell....that clarified it for me! LOL You're right...it must have been those drinks!:rotfl:

Of course, I got Rudy's tag which is ADORABLE. I will get it on him today, and post a picture later.

You guys made my day! No....you guys made my week! Probably even month! I have been going through the pamphlet and maps of the parks and remembering being there. You guys are awesome. I cannot tell you enough how much it meant to me!

Again...THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!

mia214jia
05-02-2008, 08:41 AM
Ahhh... thats sweet of them! And I bet it took your mind off your frustration from your current battle of the carpet man.

linanglab
05-02-2008, 09:01 AM
Ahhh... thats sweet of them! And I bet it took your mind off your frustration from your current battle of the carpet man.

Definitely!

Magical JenK
05-02-2008, 10:07 AM
Oh good! We were wondering when you were going to get it!! :p We just wanted to try to help w/your Missing Disney Blues! Glad it worked! I love my Mickey ice cube tray so I thought you'd be able to have magical drinks everyday if you chose!! And I knew you loved Eyeore...he's hard to find though!! Magic EVERYDAY!! I'm sure the CMs thought it was a bit odd when I asked for an empty paper bowl & plates and Amy was sure to ask me if I had a enough soaps & shampoos & conditioners for you before she took her share!! :rotfl:

We just wanted to make it a little bit easier for the next year by giving you a little bit of magic!!

Glad Rudy likes his tag!! Sorry it has no jump ring though...hopefully you can figure that out!

:mickey:

PS-Oh did I write Tinker Bell is Tinker Bell...sorry it's Tinker Bell is Tinker Bill...you're right...it was the drinks...

icartjetta
05-02-2008, 10:23 AM
Angela, If that box would have been a little bigger, you would have gotten a couple more things that I thought you might like! :rotfl:

linanglab
05-02-2008, 10:28 AM
Angela, If that box would have been a little bigger, you would have gotten a couple more things that I thought you might like! :rotfl:

I don't think you could have stuffed the castle in a bigger box, could you? LOL Really, everything was WONDERFUL! I am still smiling!

Jen - Maybe you did write Bill....I will have to go back and look! I was just assuming since you were having some drinks, you were being a bit silly! LOL And yea....we though Tinker Bell was Bill the last time we saw her flying from the castle....and we had no drinks!

Blessing and Miracle
05-02-2008, 11:38 AM
That was awesome! What a great group of Sunshiners we have here!:sunshine: I'm glad it brighten your day, Angela!

JillyFish
05-02-2008, 12:45 PM
That's so cool! Enjoy your :mickey: loot Angela!!

askomsky
05-02-2008, 01:03 PM
What an awesome suprise!!!! Enjoy your loot!! :mickey: :sunshine:

lmroyea
05-02-2008, 03:11 PM
That's so nice. They are just too thoughtful aren't they? I love that we have so many people here on SR sprinkling pixie dust everywhere :)

ligrumpygirl
05-02-2008, 04:56 PM

You don't even want to ask!!!!

I am so happy that you loved your box! Jen started the bag o'goodies and I added to it...we had a lot of the same things - great minds think alike!!

We had so much fun doing it for you - hope it helps your Disney blues!

Magical JenK
05-02-2008, 04:58 PM

OMG! I TOTALLY forgot about the other things!!! Dang those drinks!! :rotfl: I think she would have liked the chair though!!:sunshine:

linanglab
05-02-2008, 05:17 PM

I am so happy that you loved your box! Jen started the bag o'goodies and I added to it...we had a lot of the same things - great minds think alike!!

We had so much fun doing it for you - hope it helps your Disney blues!

Oh...but now I DO want to ask! What were those drinks wanting to get me???? I am guessing it wasn't the castle? LOL

ligrumpygirl
05-02-2008, 06:39 PM
Let's just say that we thought some of SSR's furniture may have looked good in Ohio!