PDA

View Full Version : Thanks SR!

Blessing and Miracle
05-04-2008, 01:33 PM
Thanks for the Big Board bonus! It was good to see the nice bump in my account!:)

m4travels
05-04-2008, 02:37 PM
I just noticed mine as well. Nice sight to see!

askomsky
05-04-2008, 03:17 PM
Very nice indeed!!!!! I noticed it when it went up earlier and was still sitting with today's date... Knew it was only a matter of time before it got moved to the correct date! One could only wish.... :rotfl:

Thank you!

mom2ian
05-04-2008, 04:40 PM
Thank you the bonus! I was surprised to see it since I thought I had dropped off to 11th yet again on the last day.

SunshineGirl
05-04-2008, 05:03 PM
Thank you the bonus! I was surprised to see it since I thought I had dropped off to 11th yet again on the last day.

Actually, we had someone in the top 10 who reported to us that she should not have been there because she had made a shopping return. So we pulled the 11th place person up to give them a bonus in her place.

So you have a little mystery person in the forum who is probably reading this and smiling right now that she did the right thing. :sunshine:

ligrumpygirl
05-04-2008, 06:10 PM
Actually, we had someone in the top 10 who reported to us that she should not have been there because she had made a shopping return. So we pulled the 11th place person up to give them a bonus in her place.

So you have a little mystery person in the forum who is probably reading this and smiling right now that she did the right thing. :sunshine:

THIS is why I :love: SR! Honest friends who want to help others!!

mom2ian
05-04-2008, 06:48 PM

Wow! That was so generous and nice of them. Thank you mystery person!

askomsky
05-04-2008, 07:23 PM
Now THAT is awesome!!!! Like Janet said makes you appreciate the group we have here at SR!

lanny76
05-04-2008, 08:59 PM
That was a very honest and good thing to do!! Nice that we have such people in our community.