PDA

View Full Version : Another bunch of crazy questions

disneyforever
05-05-2008, 06:02 AM
Ok, so I just did the coke vs. pepsi offer. So I click the confirmation emails (3 of them) and
one of them has a reward certificate that if I print it out and mail it - I can get a $10 gift
certificate for McDonald's.

Do any of you actually print these out and mail them? Do they really send you the $10's?

m 'n c
05-05-2008, 09:20 AM
I have never tried but I think someone did send it in last month to see. She is suppose to report back on it. I think it takes 4-6 or 6-8 weeks to process. I would think that if you did everything you were suppose to with the offer then it wouldn't hurt to send it in. It only costs the cost of a stamp :)

cglaura
05-05-2008, 01:20 PM
I've sent in 3 so far, haven't received anything other than the SR credit, but have not hit the 60 day mark yet they note on the certificate either, so will see!

mirandag819
05-07-2008, 11:09 AM
Ok, so I just did the coke vs. pepsi offer. So I click the confirmation emails (3 of them) and
one of them has a reward certificate that if I print it out and mail it - I can get a $10 gift
certificate for McDonald's.

Do any of you actually print these out and mail them? Do they really send you the $10's?

Someone just posted on another thread this morning that they got one in the mail today or yesterday for the first time. I guess I might need to try mailing it in next time.

MdCaterer
05-11-2008, 12:00 AM
I sent one in a long time ago and never got anything.