PDA

View Full Version : Thanks again SR-

Alice28
05-06-2008, 04:21 PM
Just a shout out to SR in general. Last October I made myself a goal of $600 for our WDW trip this June. Today I cashed out for my last $50 gift card before the trip, bringing me to......$620 in cash outs between the time I set my goal and the time I reached it. This will go towards dining! We owe $1299 for the 5 of us to dine for 10 days on the DDP- amazing that FREE MONEY is paying for half of that. THANKS!

New goal- $300 for September. I think I can do it. At least $250. :sunshine: I really gotta say that it's the surveys + doing as much shopping as I can online that make the true difference. Love ya Sunshine Rewards!:sunshine2: I'm one of your most loyal customers. :heart:

linanglab
05-06-2008, 04:52 PM
Congrats! It sure does feel good being to pay for a large portion of your trip with gift cards from SR. I am hoping to have 1/2 my trip paid for by next July....that would be WAY awesome!

Have fun! Just 1 month away!

SunshineGirl
05-06-2008, 05:17 PM
Love ya Sunshine Rewards!:sunshine2: I'm one of your most loyal customers. :heart:

And we love you!!! :sunshine: :love:

bbangel
05-07-2008, 12:20 PM
Setting a goal can definately help! Congrats on beating it!

Alice28
05-07-2008, 05:53 PM
Yes, setting a goal TOTALLY helps! My mom, dd and I are going to WDW again in Sept, and I think I figured I need about $340 for the DDP for the week. Which, equals to about $85 a month here on SR. That might be pushing it for me, esp since we will be gone for 13 days in June. However, you never know! I have consistently earned about $60-70 per month for the last year and a half, so maybe! That would ROCK if I earned all our dining for free. I would just need maybe $75-100 for souvenirs (ahem, in other words, BASIN).