PDA

View Full Version : And what to my Wondering eyes should appear

pbhall13
05-07-2008, 04:05 PM
the FedEx man, a box from Mrs. Prindables, asking me to sign here!!!!

I couldn't for the life of me figure out what this unexpected delight was for or from....then I opened it up and it was from my dear Sunshine Pal and Friend Marilyn (Sunni).

I got the best Mothers Day gift ever!!!!!!!! It was the Mothers day bag with kitchen utensils, 2 (count them) decadent apples (one with caramel/nuts and chocolate, the other milk and white chocolate), chocolate and candy covered pretzels, caramels and a boxo of chocolate covered caramels. I am biting into the apple with nuts right now and I am in Pure HEAVEN!!!!

Marilyn......you are too thoughtful, too generous and just the best! I had such a lousy day yesterday and to get this package today really brought a smile to my face.

From the bottom of my heart I want to say THANK YOU FRIEND!

Now back to eating my yummy chocolate/ caramel/nut covered apple.....

Pamela

JillyFish
05-07-2008, 04:17 PM
WOW!!! Lucky you!!! What a nice pal you have! :sunshine2:

SunshineGirl
05-07-2008, 04:21 PM
You are so lucky!! I have been agonizing over whether to order myself some Mrs. Prindables this week. It's like once you eat them, you start craving them over and over. LOL!

Kick back and relax and enjoy the taste of pure indulgence. I'm quite certain that you and Marilyn are friends for life!!!

linanglab
05-07-2008, 04:29 PM
You lucky woman! YUMMY! I ordered that exact thing for my mom. Do you think she will like it? It looked so cute and the apples looked SO good! Have you bitten into any of them yet? Please....do tell of your tastebud experience!

spring
05-07-2008, 04:35 PM
I, too, got that nice knock on my door a little while ago. :) Of course I knew full well it was coming.:angel: However, it is a gift I am giving to someone else.:( What a wonderful gift you've gotten! Glad you will be able to enjoy it.:sunshine:

Blessing and Miracle
05-07-2008, 04:42 PM
What a great suprise! :) How do you know your sunshine pal already?:angel:

Sunni
05-07-2008, 08:30 PM
the FedEx man, a box from Mrs. Prindables, asking me to sign here!!!!

I couldn't for the life of me figure out what this unexpected delight was for or from....then I opened it up and it was from my dear Sunshine Pal and Friend Marilyn (Sunni).

I got the best Mothers Day gift ever!!!!!!!! It was the Mothers day bag with kitchen utensils, 2 (count them) decadent apples (one with caramel/nuts and chocolate, the other milk and white chocolate), chocolate and candy covered pretzels, caramels and a boxo of chocolate covered caramels. I am biting into the apple with nuts right now and I am in Pure HEAVEN!!!!

Marilyn......you are too thoughtful, too generous and just the best! I had such a lousy day yesterday and to get this package today really brought a smile to my face.

From the bottom of my heart I want to say THANK YOU FRIEND!

Now back to eating my yummy chocolate/ caramel/nut covered apple.....

Pamela
Hi Pam. I am so excited that I was able to surpise you. You deserve it!
I am glad you like it. I have had the apples and they are so yummy. Yes, you can't stop eating them. I was a little worried about the whole package thing....but it sounds like it was all that and more. I am now thinking I wish I could drive down to Pam's ....not too far....wonder if she would share..........:rotfl: jk

Kick back and relax and enjoy the taste of pure indulgence. I'm quite certain that you and Marilyn are friends for life!!!

I have really enjoyed the secret pal. I also got Pam for the xmas one. lol
You are so right Tricia! I made a great friend and she is not so far away.

Lisa........the shipping label gave me away. It had to be one there. So the cat is out of the bag. But I have been thinking that she probably knows ...who it was....not sure.

pbhall13
05-07-2008, 10:44 PM
Hi Pam. I am so excited that I was able to surpise you. You deserve it!
I am glad you like it. I have had the apples and they are so yummy. Yes, you can't stop eating them. I was a little worried about the whole package thing....but it sounds like it was all that and more. I am now thinking I wish I could drive down to Pam's ....not too far....wonder if she would share..........:rotfl: jk

come on down Marilyn........still one left. My ex and the girls ate all the chocolate caramels, but I told them they would lose a hand if they touched that last apple!

I have really enjoyed the secret pal. I also got Pam for the xmas one. lol
You are so right Tricia! I made a great friend and she is not so far away.

HOpe it didn't bum you out that you got me twice? I loved it....and yes you have made a friend in Massachusetts!

Lisa........the shipping label gave me away. It had to be one there. So the cat is out of the bag. But I have been thinking that she probably knows ...who it was....not sure.

Label did give you away, because honestly I did not know!

pbhall13
05-07-2008, 10:46 PM
You lucky woman! YUMMY! I ordered that exact thing for my mom. Do you think she will like it? It looked so cute and the apples looked SO good! Have you bitten into any of them yet? Please....do tell of your tastebud experience!

angela there is no way that your mom will be dissappointed........if anything she will feel overindulged!!! The one with the nuts is my favorite.....pure delight!!!

The packing label gave it away!!!

lmroyea
05-07-2008, 11:07 PM
Oh you're so lucky! What a great friend :love: But I have to say, Marilyn, you're making the rest of us look bad!:rotfl: Really, it was very thoughtful and kind, and another example of the great people we have here on Sunshine. What a nice surprise!

Sunni
05-08-2008, 07:54 AM
But I have to say, Marilyn, you're making the rest of us look bad!:rotfl: Really, it was very thoughtful and kind, and another example of the great people we have here on Sunshine. What a nice surprise!

Lisa...you are too funny. I had a good start with the secret pal but when I had my relapses it was hard. I really slacked off not on purpose though. So I decided to make up for it and for the end just in case I relapse again next week or so. Really though.........I was thinking it just might butter up Pam ....... to take me to Disney with her the next time.....I'd be great company. What do you think? :rotfl:

pbhall13
05-08-2008, 07:57 AM
Lisa...you are too funny. I had a good start with the secret pal but when I had my relapses it was hard. I really slacked off not on purpose though. So I decided to make up for it and for the end just in case I relapse again next week or so. Really though.........I was thinking it just might butter up Pam ....... to take me to Disney with her the next time.....I'd be great company. What do you think? :rotfl:

Sure the more the merrier!!!!!!! How can you think that you slacked? You were great!