PDA

View Full Version : AirTran $25 coupon - I got great fares

fourfoxesinpa
05-08-2008, 11:10 AM
I'm pretty excited!

I signed up for Airtran's email and was sent a $25 coupon - DH did the same. We just used them (must do so by 5/11) to book our November flights from Philadelphia to MCO for $166.50 pp non-stop. Last year, for the same week, we paid $200 pp. Considering we go down during a very busy time plus the fuel increase, I'm pumped to get a great deal. We never seem to get "dinged" for that week so I wasn't willing to wait and gamble on a cheaper SW flight.

It seems so much closer now that we have our flights. Next purchase, MVMCP tix!

Hedy
05-08-2008, 11:16 AM
Congrats!:sunshine2:

m4travels
05-08-2008, 01:16 PM
Partner Dude and I just booked our flight for January with them this past Sunday (other flights got TOTALLY changed on us and just wouldn't work). I then went in on Monday and booked our seats cuz I WANT exit row and, yes, I'll pay for that!

The coupon came out the next day.... Oh, the pain........

Well, life is still good, right?! Yup, it is!

fourfoxesinpa
05-08-2008, 01:34 PM
Oh Bummer Dude! When I booked I didn't know I could use a coupon for each person, so I only used 1. Well, after reading some threads on the DIS, I discovered I could go back into my ressie, add the seats and apply a coupon for each person. Luckily, I had booked two one-ways so a total of 8 $25 coupons! Even with paying the $48 total for the seats, I saved another $102 that they are going to return on my credit card. I am so excited. Non-stop RT now down to $141 pp. Many years since that price was seen by me. Yes, life is good.

So, anyone - if you have an Airtran ressie with NO seats selected, go and sign up for their emails. I'm sure you all have enough emails to get a coupon code for each person (two pp if you have 2 one way legs booked). If you need help, PM me and I can walk you through the process to get your credit applied.

Hope this helps someone save some $!

m4travels
05-08-2008, 01:37 PM
Oh Bummer Dude! When I booked I didn't know I could use a coupon for each person, so I only used 1. Well, after reading some threads on the DIS, I discovered I could go back into my ressie, add the seats and apply a coupon for each person. Luckily, I had booked two one-ways so a total of 8 $25 coupons! Even with paying the $48 total for the seats, I saved another $102 that they are going to return on my credit card. I am so excited. Non-stop RT now down to $141 pp. Many years since that price was seen by me. Yes, life is good.

So, anyone - if you have an Airtran ressie with NO seats selected, go and sign up for their emails. I'm sure you all have enough emails to get a coupon code for each person (two pp if you have 2 one way legs booked). If you need help, PM me and I can walk you through the process to get your credit applied.

Hope this helps someone save some $!

I'm now going to go have some cheese with my whine....

Yes, I'm sure it's still a good day.... it really is.... really, it is.... somewhere.

fourfoxesinpa
05-08-2008, 01:48 PM
Does Partner Dude have a seat too? Could buy him a seat and get the difference from the voucher refunded. If not, I'm wondering if you go in and change your seat to a different row, do they charge you for that? If so, it would probably let you enter a coupon? It might be worth paying another $12 RT for $50? Hope you can figure out a way to use the coupon.