PDA

View Full Version : DVC Complimentary Internet

disney_girl
05-08-2008, 06:54 PM
I know someone mentioned it earlier and I just wanted to confirm that now Internet is complimentary to DVC owners at the resorts. We are currently at SSR. They told us that you are charged the daily fee and at the end of your stay, it will be deducted from your account as long as you are a DVC member! Nice little perk :cooldance:.

More on the trip later... we've had some really good times with a few little bumps in the road. But I have to say that we have been very blessed with children who travel well. I'll have lots to say next week! :mickey:

ligrumpygirl
05-08-2008, 07:16 PM
YEAH! Thanks for the update!!!!

Hve fun!

LauraLea
05-08-2008, 08:17 PM
oh so good to hear!

we have a 7:15am flight saturday for our stay at OKW. so looking forward to being able to check in here while we are there.

laura

LauraLea
05-08-2008, 08:18 PM
oh, quick question.

do you need to bring your own cord to connect to the internet, or do they provide that?

thank.......laura

ligrumpygirl
05-08-2008, 09:07 PM
I believe there is a cord in the closet. If disney_girl doesn't pop on to answer I am sure you can call the resort to ask.

disney_girl
05-09-2008, 07:44 AM
oh, quick question.

do you need to bring your own cord to connect to the internet, or do they provide that?

thank.......laura

Janet is right... there is a bag with a cord hanging in the closet. If you don't have one in your room, you can just call guest services and they will bring one to you!:)

PSL1013
05-09-2008, 08:30 AM
So, does this mean I have to bring my laptop with me on vacation now? :rotfl: I have to agree this is a great perk of us and might even come in handy! :angel:

disney_girl
05-09-2008, 05:27 PM
So, does this mean I have to bring my laptop with me on vacation now? :rotfl: I have to agree this is a great perk of us and might even come in handy! :angel:

Well no, of course not! But, if you do need to take it at least it's a nice little perk!:) DH always takes his for work and I just like to upload pictures and that's about it.

Off to the Pirate and Princess Party!:cooldance:

Alice28
05-12-2008, 12:02 AM
Sweet- so when DH is at the pool with the kiddies, I can jump on the laptop and get my daily survey most days. :angel: