PDA

View Full Version : Beauty.com

SunshineGirl
06-14-2007, 04:12 PM
Beauty.com is running a cool promo. I just got an email that they have lowered the amount that you have to spend. If you are like me and like to try new products, this one is pretty cool. You have to spend $75 at Beauty.com (NOT including drugstore.com products). But you get this free:

"So now, when your customers spend $75* or more on Beauty.com products, they will receive a FREE satin traincase containing an assortment of samples including Sue Devitt E-Z Eye Shadow, Kouri, Korres Natural Products Yoghurt Cooling Gel, L'Occitane Shea Butter Ultra Moisturizing Care, Agent Provocateur Eau de Parfum, Bliss Lemon + Sage Body Scrub, Jonathan Product Silky Dirt, Arcona Cranberry Toner, Dr. Brandt Crease Release and Elemis Pro-Collagen Eye Renewal."

Looks like Spa Night to me!!

Alice28
06-19-2007, 02:39 PM
I was just coming on here to ask if there was any Beauty.com promo. I am actually wanting to order the Silky Dirt by Jonathan. Any way we can bump up the cash back amount for a short time. :angel: I am mad cause I deleted an email from 'another' company that I rarely buy thru cause they had a good promo; I think it would be the equivalent of about $7 back or so on any purchase?

Thanks Tricia~~