PDA

View Full Version : shopping credit????

athoods
05-11-2008, 02:40 PM
In the past Shoebuy credit within a few days with a pending credit. Never have shooped with Staples. Shooped both on Friday abd really hooping to see credit for the bif board. Any idea how long Staples will take to credit?:confused:
I'm been waiting on a credit from Alloy since 04/20/08 even have a TT waiting for merchant to review.

SunshineGirl
05-11-2008, 03:01 PM
Shopping credits generally appear within 7 days. Some may take 10 depending on when the merchant uploads data and when we get to it. I was going to take today off from doing manual credits but we have had so many people filing trouble tickets today for purchases that they made in the last week that I am going to go ahead and start working on manual credits right now.

athoods
05-11-2008, 03:25 PM
Well you sure have a giving spirit, nobody will doubt that. Thanks for the info. Didn't mean to cause you extra work though.

ligrumpygirl
05-11-2008, 03:37 PM
Shopping credits generally appear within 7 days. Some may take 10 depending on when the merchant uploads data and when we get to it. I was going to take today off from doing manual credits but we have had so many people filing trouble tickets today for purchases that they made in the last week that I am going to go ahead and start working on manual credits right now.

OH NO! Take the day and enjoy the girls!! Credits can wait - maybe post on the boards you are taking the afternoon off. People should come to the boards and see how busy you are for them!!

SunshineGirl
05-11-2008, 03:47 PM
I've got all of the easy ones done now. I think I'll take a break before I get to all of the stinkers. LOL!

3dog2kidmom
05-11-2008, 03:52 PM
I was going to file a TT on a Macy's credit I haven't seen (because I am thinking about it now), but didn't want you to have to work today. No hurry though!!

And Happy Mother's Day, Tricia!!

athoods
05-11-2008, 04:56 PM
Just wanted to know about how long some credits usually take.:confused: That covers them all for now though!!!!:sunshine:

We had a small tornado come through our area this morning about 7:00 am. DH has been at his parents home cleaning up the yards from down trees. Nobody hurt but they will need a new roof in the back of the house.

We have a moblile home that we rented out about 1/2 mile down from them. The entire area is littered with down trees and there is a hole in the roof from a downed tree. No power in the area and they don't expect any till 2 morrow. Winds came through at 100+.. However thankfully no body is hurt .

JillyFish
05-11-2008, 05:18 PM
The ones I was waiting on credited. Thanks Tricia! You are so sweet to be working on these today!

Happy Mother's Day to you!!!! :sunshine2:

~Kathie
05-11-2008, 06:29 PM
Thanks for working on Mother's Day. I was happy to see some of my credits come through. Since I came to Vero, I have been too busy to shop.....hard to believe I know. :angel: I think I made up for it the last few days!! :rotfl:

Time to take a break and enjoy the rest of the evening with your family.

Happy Mother's Day!

spring
05-12-2008, 03:49 PM
I have this credit "stuck" as pending in my account:

#1231791 Shopping: Order 300912172-01 Sephora.com 0.50 Credits 05/07/2008 Credit Hold until 05-10-2008

Obviously, it's not a big credit, but I'm wondering if it needs to be pushed through.

Also, I didn't want to start a whole new thread for this small issue. Is there a place I should have looked for? I did a search and this seemed the most logical place to put this request.:sunshine: