PDA

View Full Version : Canadians?

Momto4boys
05-13-2008, 11:42 AM
Is it really worth it for Canadians to join? Everything keeps saying not available in my area :(

sunshinecindy
05-13-2008, 11:54 AM
You actually have 2 daily survey opportunities so that would make it worth it. The people in the US don't even see those when they log in. We actually have a Canadian SM too. You can still shop through here too, and every now and then we do get an offer for you. You can probably make easily 50-75 a month.

bbangel
05-13-2008, 11:59 AM
I'm a Canadian, and while it can be frustrating to keep seeing that not available sign, it is definately worth it! I would say that over the last year I've averaged 15 - 20 dollars a month. There are a couple of Canadian retailers on here already (Indigo and Home Depot are the big ones) plus many retailers that will ship up here.

There are occasionally Canadian only offers and many of the offers will work up here.

You can also order your photo prints through a few retailers and new customers get a bigger chunk up front ($4 for most).

The survey's do take a bit of patience as it can take some time to get one and you have to stick with it.

And don't forget to refer people. Once they make $5, you make $2!

cglaura
05-13-2008, 02:18 PM
In case you didn't find it yet, there is a section for Canada:

Offers ----> Offersy by Category ---> Canada.

Just so it is easier for you to find stuff! HTH!