PDA

View Full Version : Totally addicted!!

jaime
05-13-2008, 05:06 PM
My husband is out to sea so I have a ton of free time, I have been spending most of it working on my credits! I can't believe I already have $11.51 and I just started a couple weeks ago! I have like $20 on hold until 6/1 and even more still pending!! I can't believe how fun and addicting this is!! Yay!! :mickey: & :minnie: Here we come!! :sunshine:

gpp2001
05-13-2008, 05:08 PM
Welcome! And Congratulations! And yes, it is very addicting!!!

jl8595
05-13-2008, 05:16 PM
Yay!! Good for you!!! It sounds like you're catching on quick and doing a great job!! :sunshine:

Welcome to SR - I'm glad you love it as much as I do!! :heart:

iluvamystery89
05-13-2008, 05:48 PM
congrats jaime! :woohoo: i believe you were my first referral, lol, and i'm THRILLED you're doing so well! keep up the good work!

Donya

bellanlivismom
05-13-2008, 06:11 PM
Whoo hoo!!! It is amazing how addictive it becomes once you see that balance rising!!

linanglab
05-13-2008, 08:07 PM
SR is DEFINITELY addicitive! But it is a good addiction! Welcome!

jaime
05-13-2008, 09:39 PM
congrats jaime! :woohoo: i believe you were my first referral, lol, and i'm THRILLED you're doing so well! keep up the good work!

Donya

I could not for the life of me remember your SR name! Thank you so much for directing me to this wonderful site!! I was confused at first but now I'm getting the hang of things!! :thanks:

Thank you all for the warm welcome! I think I will be around for a long time!! :sunshine2:

ligrumpygirl
05-13-2008, 09:44 PM
Welcome!! Please ask any questions you have...we are a fun bunch of people - if I may say so myself!

lanny76
05-13-2008, 10:15 PM
Wow, Jaime, you ARE doing awesomely well!! It took me several weeks to get enough into the swing of things to get my account going up like yours - but now I've gotten addicted too - this is a great site! Glad you're having fun and doing well.

arob414
05-13-2008, 10:25 PM
Warning!!! Verryy addicting and great fun and friendships. :sunshine:
:welcome:

iluvamystery89
05-13-2008, 11:31 PM
I could not for the life of me remember your SR name! Thank you so much for directing me to this wonderful site!! I was confused at first but now I'm getting the hang of things!! :thanks:

Thank you all for the warm welcome! I think I will be around for a long time!! :sunshine2:

you're welcome :hugs: i'm so pleased you enjoy SR as much as i do! i think everyone is confused at first, but now that you've gotten in the swing of things, it looks like you're well on your way to some big rewards! :cooldance: message me if i can help you in any way!

Donya