PDA

View Full Version : Super Member?

jaime
05-13-2008, 05:18 PM
How do you become a super member? I know I am brand new, so it might take a while to become a super member but what exactly is it?

m4travels
05-13-2008, 05:27 PM
To become a super member you must earn $100 in a quarter (current quarter is April 1 through June 30). You are then a super member for the following quarter and the cycle continues on! :cooldance:

Super members get special perks like 3-day holds on shopping credits and better cash out rates for some of the gift cards and a chance to try some of the offers before they're sent out to the whole membership.

ligrumpygirl
05-13-2008, 05:29 PM
Hello and welcome!

You become a SM (super member) by earning $100 in a quarter. There are four quarters in a fiscal year - Jan-Mar, Apr-June, July-Sept, Oct-Dec.

Perks include cashout deals (perhaps a $25 card for 24), extra clicks and offers, a lounge on the SR site and a board here on the forum, 3 day shopping credits (instead of 21!), and playing the daily click even after the 600 games have been played, special games in the arcade.

These are a few...I am sure I missed a few. It may seem hard at first but after you do it, you work to make sure you don't lose the perks!

Oh Dude beat me...I type too much!

jaime
05-13-2008, 06:36 PM
Very cool!! I hope I can make $100 a quarter!! That would be great!!

m 'n c
05-13-2008, 06:38 PM
Very cool!! I hope I can make $100 a quarter!! That would be great!!

When I first started I seriously doubted I could but I'm about to do it for the 4th time so it definitely is achievable. :sunshine:

jnorth1007
05-13-2008, 06:38 PM
Good luck. Once you make it you won't want to lose the status LOL

jennaayye
05-16-2008, 11:20 AM
To become a super member you must earn $100 in a quarter (current quarter is April 1 through June 30). You are then a super member for the following quarter and the cycle continues on! :cooldance:

Super members get special perks like 3-day holds on shopping credits and better cash out rates for some of the gift cards and a chance to try some of the offers before they're sent out to the whole membership.

Just to make sure I am understanding this right. you become a super member the following quarter and not as soon as you make $100 right? For example I've been a member for almost a month and have made about $50 plus some shopping credits on hold. So if I make $100 before the quarter is over, my SM status wont actually begin until the next quarter? :sunshine2:

Hedy
05-16-2008, 11:27 AM
:rotfl::rotfl:
Just to make sure I am understanding this right. you become a super member the following quarter and not as soon as you make $100 right? For example I've been a member for almost a month and have made about $50 plus some shopping credits on hold. So if I make $100 before the quarter is over, my SM status wont actually begin until the next quarter? :sunshine2:
Yepp, you'll be an SM starting 7/1/08

Good luck. Once you make it you won't want to lose the status LOL
Seriously....this time last year I just wanted to make SM once for the Disney Gift card rates....

MooseBrains
05-16-2008, 12:08 PM
If you were to do both the greenfield (daily) and OTX each day that would be $1.55 per day x 30 = 46.50 a month x 3 months = 139.50 or easy SM status. So you even have 39.50 to miss out and not even worry.

If you are not a shopper you can still get SM status just doing surveys or miss a few and just get clicks.

Welcome to SR and to the goal of SM status. I am so happy you are asking questions. Keep em coming.

jaime
05-16-2008, 02:53 PM
I've been doing a lot of shopping with my tax rebate check! My DH is probably going to flip when he finally gets home!! That is one bad thing about DH being out to sea a lot, I tend to spend a lot when he is not around!

That and the Disney store keeping dropping prices on PJ pals and my boys pretty much live in theirs!

jnorth1007
05-16-2008, 02:56 PM
AGHHHHH! You are going to make me shop. My kids love their PJ Pals and they all need new ones. So now I am going to have to go check them out when I get back from picking them up from school.

jaime
05-16-2008, 03:12 PM
AGHHHHH! You are going to make me shop. My kids love their PJ Pals and they all need new ones. So now I am going to have to go check them out when I get back from picking them up from school.

I ended up getting 5 pairs at $2.99 each! I paid $3.99 for 2 pairs too but thats still an awesome deal!

FYI there is a Remy in a jar toy in the outlet for $.99 and I bought one for both of my older boys and it is really cool!! Totally worth the $1! My boys refuse to watch Ratatouille but they love the toy!! It actually runs inside the jar and rolls it all over the house!