PDA

View Full Version : Free Breeze System

Hedy
05-13-2008, 07:44 PM
http://community.breezeforcats.com/quiz.html?CMP=ILC-Brz-Brz-Com08Apr&HQS=Quiz+Dds

Schpoompie
05-13-2008, 09:51 PM
Loved this one! We have four indoor cats and I wanted to try this so thanks a bunch!

~ Rachel :)

LuvMyBoys
05-22-2008, 02:40 PM
I tried this one a few days after it was posted and they were out of the free ones.

Will you guys post a quick review of the product if you get it? I'm always looking for a better litter system for our stinky cat!! :)

TIA

Jusacuz
05-22-2008, 05:22 PM
I have actually bought this box and love it! I have 7 cats so if things aren't cleaned quickly, the stench is insane. The Breeze box is in my tiny half bathroom and I cannot smell anything from it.

Because I have so many cats, I change the pads and scoop the other stuff every 3 days or so. Another great part is that my floor isn't covered with sand.

I will say that if you buy it buy extra pellets. It comes with one bag, but I used two and wish I'd had another because it seems like not quite enough.

I may replace ALL of my litterboxes with Breeze boxes! :sunshine2:

spring
05-22-2008, 05:50 PM
Anybody know of a vendor on SR that sells this system?:angel:

Jusacuz
05-23-2008, 12:12 AM
Anybody know of a vendor on SR that sells this system?:angel:

Petco does. :)

spring
05-23-2008, 05:42 AM
Petco does. :)

Thanks! Going to take a look..........:sunshine:

LuvMyBoys
05-23-2008, 09:44 AM
I have actually bought this box and love it! I have 7 cats so if things aren't cleaned quickly, the stench is insane. The Breeze box is in my tiny half bathroom and I cannot smell anything from it.

Because I have so many cats, I change the pads and scoop the other stuff every 3 days or so. Another great part is that my floor isn't covered with sand.

I will say that if you buy it buy extra pellets. It comes with one bag, but I used two and wish I'd had another because it seems like not quite enough.

I may replace ALL of my litterboxes with Breeze boxes! :sunshine2:

Wow, 7 cats, that has to be a decent system then!:) I'm going to look into it b/c I hate the smell of the urine and the regular litter really doesn't do much about that. And the tracking of the litter on the floor, the litter mat can only do so much, kwim?? :)

Hedy
06-07-2008, 02:35 PM
Ours arrived today. Per the instructions, I put the pellets in their current boxes with old litter. Oscar peed in the mix already-we mix normal litter with Trader Joe's Pine pellets anyway, so it's not a big change.