PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for the Forum

belbook
06-15-2007, 10:43 AM
Just wanted to say thank you for creating the forum. I was very, very slowly earning points as I don't do much online shopping (though when I do I check here first). Reading others' tips and the sunshine staff's information and tips have helped me increase my earning at an amazing rate. I have learned so much (like I can submit a picture to picture.com every 90 days - I thought it was a one time thing), and that I can keep trying the survey until I get one or there are no more left to try.

Everyone at SR has been so helpful and fun - thanks!

Hedy
06-15-2007, 10:48 AM
I agree. This forum has definately upped my participation in SR stuff. :)

SunshineGirl
06-15-2007, 11:21 AM
You all are so fabulous at helping each other. I mean, you really get nothing out of sharing tips with each other except just the warm fuzzy feeling of helping others. And yet everyone keeps posting their tips and tricks. It's very cool to me!

belbook
06-15-2007, 11:37 AM
You all started it - we're just following your example:)

Kycha
06-15-2007, 11:57 AM
No better feeling than the warm fuzzies:hugs:

kimntrent
06-15-2007, 12:29 PM
I love the friendships I have made here. I think I talk to you all here more than I talk to my family sometimes.
________
Vaporizer vulcano (http://vaporizer.org)

pattip03
06-15-2007, 12:52 PM
I have learned soooooo much here! It has really helped me.
I can't believe this is real money! I don't have the nerve to
try anything that I may cancel but I am thrilled with the survey and
little free offers that really add up and the special cashouts.
I plan on staying here a long, long time.
I :heart: love :heart: Sunshine Rewards!
Thanks again Tricia, you make my day! :thanks:

plantlady
06-15-2007, 04:17 PM
we can repost a picture to picture.com after 90 days????

Really?

That's so cool!

Can anyone confirm this is legal? With talk of fraud, I hesitate. It says I have gotten credit for it, so i don't want to click again, if it's not the ok thing to do.

SunshineGirl
06-15-2007, 04:33 PM
You can resubmit pics every 90 days, but the offer is a one shot deal. So for people that didn't get credit, they can try again.