PDA

View Full Version : Pending offers

jaime
05-15-2008, 09:23 AM
How long do you keep them in pending? If its over a week should I bother keeping them?

Also, how do you know if something is a fast credit? I NEED to make $100 by June 30! I want to be a super member really bad!!

linanglab
05-15-2008, 09:30 AM
Keep them for 1 month. Then if they do not credit, you can try them again. A lot of times they will credit the 2nd time through. Sometimes the 3rd....But wait 1 month before trying again.

disney_girl
05-15-2008, 09:32 AM
Generally speaking, you are not supposed to retry an offer until it has passed the 30 day mark. So, I use that as my rule of thumb on deleting anything from pending.

If you use the drop down menu and go to Offers and then Offers by Category, you should see a "Fast Crediting" option. Starting with those should help you. There is also a thread in the forum titled "Automatic credits for me" that should give you some insight on which offers are crediting well for others.

Good luck!!

jaime
05-15-2008, 09:44 AM
Thanks for your help!! I think I might have started a little to late to make the $100 this quarter :( . I am going to try really hard, but I'm just not sure if I will make it!