PDA

View Full Version : How long for the forum credit to appear?

DisneyDiva2130
05-19-2008, 12:28 PM
I signed up for the forum, as I saw you can get .10 credits for doing so. I have my member ID in my profile, but it has not credited my account yet. How long does that take? I was just curious. Do you need a certain number of posts? or being a member for a period of time?

DisneyMa
05-19-2008, 12:31 PM
I thought it posted right away?:confused: Did you check and see if it is a "pending" credit? Hmmm.... someone will be alone that knows more than me. (that would be the rest of the board!:rotfl:)

BTW- Welcome to SR :welcome:

m 'n c
05-19-2008, 12:50 PM
It should be pretty instant. Are you getting credit for other things?

jaime
05-19-2008, 01:07 PM
I thought it was right away! Anyway welcome!! I'm brand new too!

DisneyDiva2130
05-19-2008, 02:51 PM
It should be pretty instant. Are you getting credit for other things?

Yes, I've been a member for about a week and a half... maybe two. I have gotten lots of other credits, Surveys, offers, daily clicks and Scratch off games. Just not the forum credit. Is there anything I can do to see how to get this credit accounted for? Someone I can maybe contact?

m 'n c
05-19-2008, 02:59 PM
hmm. let me think back on how I ended up getting credit. I was a forum member before the offer went up.

m 'n c
05-19-2008, 03:44 PM
Hmm I would log out of the forums, clear cookies, then relog in and try reentering your SR user id in your user profile. Not sure why it didn't credit the first time unless it was just a blip as you seem to get credit for other things without a problem.

DisneyDiva2130
05-19-2008, 04:29 PM
I thought it was right away! Anyway welcome!! I'm brand new too!

Thanks and welcome to you too!

Hmm I would log out of the forums, clear cookies, then relog in and try reentering your SR user id in your user profile. Not sure why it didn't credit the first time unless it was just a blip as you seem to get credit for other things without a problem.

Ok I'll try that. Thanks for the help! Lets see if this works............

DisneyDiva2130
05-20-2008, 03:14 PM
That did not seem to work. bummer :confused:

still no credit

m 'n c
05-20-2008, 03:18 PM
Well crud that is not what I wanted to hear. It should be tracking by cookie. Hmm. Maybe someone with a fresh idea can pop in.

Have you tried any of the new freebies within the last day or two? Did those credit for you?

DisneyDiva2130
05-21-2008, 10:36 AM
Well crud that is not what I wanted to hear. It should be tracking by cookie. Hmm. Maybe someone with a fresh idea can pop in.

Have you tried any of the new freebies within the last day or two? Did those credit for you?

I did the paid click for the washer dryer and did the offer and got both credits a couple of days ago (it credited to my account the very same day the offer was put up - Monday I think). I dont do a ton of offers, but a few here and there and they eventually credit to me. I have a few pending that dont seem to want to go through lol but that seems to be normal. The forum credit just doesn't seem to want to credit me! :computer: lol

jnorth1007
05-21-2008, 10:42 AM
Why don't you go ahead and file an account question trouble ticket and let them know what the issue is you are having? We don't really have a way on the forum to know what the problem is or to help you get the credit. If you file the TT then they can look at your account from there.

Kim929
05-21-2008, 01:59 PM
mine posted immediately. I did update a few things along with put my id # in.

DisneyDiva2130
05-21-2008, 02:33 PM
Why don't you go ahead and file an account question trouble ticket and let them know what the issue is you are having? We don't really have a way on the forum to know what the problem is or to help you get the credit. If you file the TT then they can look at your account from there.

Ok I will do that. How do you do that?? lol! Sorry, I'm a newbie!

jnorth1007
05-21-2008, 02:38 PM
Actually I was just reading a previous post and thought of something. I think you have to go in to your profile for the forum and change something even if you change it and then change it back and then save it. Once you do that it should work. I just realized when I read that forum that those of us who already belonged had to make a change to our profile even if it is to change it and change it back before saving. This fools the system in to believing it is new so that the credit will trigger. Try that and see what happens.