PDA

View Full Version : Yes!!!

jaime
05-19-2008, 04:40 PM
Since I started here in late April I have made 34 points and have another 24 pending!! :cooldance: Its really starting to add up fast! I really wish I would have known about SR years ago! I'n half way to being a super member!! YAY!! I can't wait for my earnings ticker to catch up!!

schaery
05-19-2008, 04:50 PM
I'm jealous you're only 195 miles from MK. I'm about 595. Got a Christmas 08 trip planned, and haven't yet figured out which will cost less....gas for driving or a plane ticket. :eek: If I was going now, I could fly Allegiant roundtrip for $110 but obviously they won't let me make a ressie for December. I'm hoping, though, to rack up alot of points at SR for my trip. What do you suggest for the best surveys?

iluvamystery89
05-19-2008, 05:00 PM
congratulations jaime! :cooldance: btw, you're the only one of my 6 referrals to go beyond the $2.00 for signing up, lol. i'm thrilled you love SR as much as i do!

jaime
05-19-2008, 05:07 PM
The Daily surveys! They pay off the quickest and you can get one DS and one OTX everyday! That is $1.55 a day. I have signed up for a couple offers too! Kaboom never scurb was free, we just had to pay for shipping and we got a 2.5 credit! I joined the disney movie club for 10 points. We buy every movie anyway so we might as well get some credit for it! I also like to shop! We get rewards for ebay, Disney store and MANY other places so before you buy anything online make sure you check out our shopping area!

Good luck and ask a lot of questions! I do!!

Also make sure to keep trying the daily surveys! I never did, I would try first thing in the AM, it would say I didn't qualify for a survey, so I didn't bother checking back. BIG mistake!!

Wow! $110 is a great rate! We are leaving for Disney in 2 weeks! We try to go every other month!

jaime
05-19-2008, 05:10 PM
congratulations jaime! :cooldance: btw, you're the only one of my 6 referrals to go beyond the $2.00 for signing up, lol. i'm thrilled you love SR as much as i do!

I'm glad you got the $2.00!! I keep telling my online friends about this place but they don't seem interested! I was lost before but now that I get it, you really can't go wrong!

schaery
05-19-2008, 06:47 PM
Wow! $110 is a great rate! We are leaving for Disney in 2 weeks! We try to go every other month![/QUOTE]

Hey, you don't have to rub it in. (Don't mind me, I'm just jealous). My stupid brother lives in Tampa and goes almost every weekend. He always calls me from some ride or sends me a pic from Innoventions. I hope you have a wonderful trip!! (How can you not have a wonderful trip to WDW). I'll be saving up my SR for my 12/08 trip to WDW at the Pop. :mickey: 1st time at that resort.

jaime
05-19-2008, 07:10 PM
That gives you 6 months to rackup the SR Disney $$$!! :sunshine: