PDA

View Full Version : Got the hibby jibbies...

arob414
05-21-2008, 10:38 AM
We leave for the airport in less than 8 hours. :cooldance: I am beyond exicted, not packed, but house is looking good, finishing up the laundry, right now. Some of our stuff is in suitcases, most of it is sitting in the sunroom with the suitcases waiting patiently to be packed.

Grace finishes exams at 10, I will pick her up and go by and get Anna. Of all things, this yr they decided to finish with a full day of school, first time in 8 yrs and no note telling parents. I already had plans for haircuts and pedicures at 11 so they are leaving early. I imagine most of the kids will unless their parents are working and need daycare for the rest of the day.

While we are out, have to run by UPS, $Tree and eye doctor's (rarely wear my glasses, but do like to have them in case...one of the lens popped out and I lost it)

Afterwards, we will go home to finish packing, take shower, etc. Hop by Grandma's to drop off the dog, kitties are staying home...Grandma will check on them while we are gone but she doesn't like cats. Shhh...she will tell you that but secretly she loves ours. :heart: I am going to miss them, but cats and mice don't mix. :rotfl: I wish I had a hidden camera to see her with them.

Our plane leaves at 9 but we are heading to the airport early to eat (they have updated Nashville's airport and put in some real restaraunts) and roam around. This is the girls' first trip. By midnight (Mickey time) we will be in Florida and hopefully headed to POFQ.

I run off at the mouth when I am excited. Heck, I run off at the mouth about 70% of the time (I sleep the other 30%).

Hedy
05-21-2008, 10:40 AM
Have fun! Good luck with the flights! Are you using DME?
PS-congrats on the work award yesterday!

faithhope
05-21-2008, 10:43 AM
Have Fun:cooldance:

disney_girl
05-21-2008, 11:34 AM
How exciting!!! Have an awesome time!

askomsky
05-21-2008, 12:19 PM
We leave for the airport in less than 8 hours. :cooldance: I am beyond exicted, not packed, but house is looking good, finishing up the laundry, right now. Some of our stuff is in suitcases, most of it is sitting in the sunroom with the suitcases waiting patiently to be packed.

Grace finishes exams at 10, I will pick her up and go by and get Anna. Of all things, this yr they decided to finish with a full day of school, first time in 8 yrs and no note telling parents. I already had plans for haircuts and pedicures at 11 so they are leaving early. I imagine most of the kids will unless their parents are working and need daycare for the rest of the day.

While we are out, have to run by UPS, $Tree and eye doctor's (rarely wear my glasses, but do like to have them in case...one of the lens popped out and I lost it)

Afterwards, we will go home to finish packing, take shower, etc. Hop by Grandma's to drop off the dog, kitties are staying home...Grandma will check on them while we are gone but she doesn't like cats. Shhh...she will tell you that but secretly she loves ours. :heart: I am going to miss them, but cats and mice don't mix. :rotfl: I wish I had a hidden camera to see her with them.

Our plane leaves at 9 but we are heading to the airport early to eat (they have updated Nashville's airport and put in some real restaraunts) and roam around. This is the girls' first trip. By midnight (Mickey time) we will be in Florida and hopefully headed to POFQ.

I run off at the mouth when I am excited. Heck, I run off at the mouth about 70% of the time (I sleep the other 30%).

Oh my! I'm so excited for you! lol Just listening to you has gotten me so happy for you guys. Have a blast and see you when you get back! So hi to the mouse for me! :mickey:

fourfoxesinpa
05-21-2008, 02:46 PM
Have a Fantabulous time! How fun that your kids are done with school already!!!! (I'm counting the days 'til June 11th. I :love: having my kids home for the summer)

Safe and magical travels...