PDA

View Full Version : Thank You!!!

SunshineGirl
05-21-2008, 01:56 PM
I can't even put into words how thankful I am to those of you who orchestrated the suprise birthday gift that I received today. I did make a little video as soon as I opened the box in hopes that it would convey more than what text on a page could.

http://sunshinerewards.com/videoblog/2008/05/21/thank-you-from-tricia/

Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I said it in the video, but I want to reiterate that you all have really impacted me. It's easy to get caught up in the "business" end of SR and get bogged down by the day to day tasks of offers, credits, and coupons. But the real heart of SR is in the people. Every person who contributes to our community with their stories, advice, pictures, freebies, etc. You all are what make me love what we have here. And SunshineGuy is going to love you all when he gets his hands on the chocolate chip cookies tonight. LOL!!!

Hedy
05-21-2008, 01:59 PM
You're welcome! :sunshine2:

icartjetta
05-21-2008, 02:03 PM
Tricia have a wonderful birthday, and thanks for all that you do!:sunshine:

wilsonfamily4
05-21-2008, 02:05 PM
well, pooey! I had no idea it was your birthday! Happy Birthday Tricia!

I am glad someone orchestrated a great gift for you! You deserve it!

wilsonfamily4
05-21-2008, 02:08 PM
wow, just watched the video and boy that is a lot of food!

Blessing and Miracle
05-21-2008, 02:16 PM
You're very welcome! Happy Birthday and thanks for creating such a wonderful place where the sun is always shining! :heart:

iluvamystery89
05-21-2008, 02:24 PM
what an awesome gift, and you certainly deserve it! thank you for everything you do for all of us and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :party: :birthday4:

disney_girl
05-21-2008, 02:28 PM
That was very sweet of them!! Your video was also very touching! I'm glad you have some sunshine! Have a great birthday!

cglaura
05-21-2008, 02:36 PM
Wow, that was really thoughtful of them. Hope you have a great and relaxing birthday. You deserve it!

:party:

lanny76
05-21-2008, 02:38 PM
That was a wonderful thing for them to do for you, Tricia - what a sweet bday gift, and at a time when you needed some extra sunshine! Enjoy!! And thank you for being such a great business owner - you go beyond what a lot of them do, so you deserve a special gift and thanks like this.

chipndale
05-21-2008, 02:41 PM
Have a great Birthday! The video made me hungry!!! Looks Good

StitchandPooh'smom
05-21-2008, 03:01 PM
Yay! You deserve it - glad they were thinking of you! Happy birthday! :bday:

JillyFish
05-21-2008, 03:21 PM
Well, now you've gone and got me all choked up too! LOL!

What a nice surprise! I'm glad it came just when you needed it! I've had some kindnesses shown to me from some of my Sunshine friends this week too and it has really meant a lot!

Enjoy your goodies! :sunshine2:

askomsky
05-21-2008, 03:49 PM
Your SO welcome!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Tricia!!! You if anyone deserved some sunshine and after watching your video I truely believe things happen for a reason, WHEN they happen.... You almost made me cry! Hope you get to at least eat the brownies and not have to hide them from SG!

:hugs:

April

mjjmbnmm
05-21-2008, 03:49 PM
What a great video, that was so nice of the people who put that together. I hope you have a great birthday and enjoy your brownies.:sunshine:

Magical JenK
05-21-2008, 04:14 PM
You're welcome Tricia! Think of it as our $0.05 Happy Birthday Click to you! :rotfl:

You're video brought tears to my eyes. I've said it many times before...you started this WONDERFUL community...no I'll say it...FAMILY here & I'm just so grateful. I've been there for others & others have been there for me. We just wanted to let you know how we think of you as you think of us! :hugs:

SR is more of a shopping site for me...although my credit card may show it differently some months! You're all my family & friends I'll cherish for many, many years to come!

BTW...SUPER cute hair! LOVE :heart: it straight! Not that it's not cute when it's curly mind you, but super cute all the same!!!:p

Have a great birthday!!
Jen

penn19
05-21-2008, 04:21 PM
I am all about the hair. Love it! Oh, and Happy Birthday!!:bday:

SunshineGirl
05-21-2008, 04:43 PM
I was wondering how long it would take for anyone to mention my hair. LOL! You all are always so funny about spotting hair changes, paint colors, what my carpet looks like, etc. I just knew someone would mention the hair!

Magical JenK
05-21-2008, 04:46 PM
I was wondering how long it would take for anyone to mention my hair. LOL! You all are always so funny about spotting hair changes, paint colors, what my carpet looks like, etc. I just knew someone would mention the hair!

Well it's cute...if it wasn't cute I wouldn't have mentioned it!! :angel:

SunshineGirl
05-21-2008, 04:49 PM
Well it's cute...if it wasn't cute I wouldn't have mentioned it!! :angel:

I actually got it cut a couple of weeks ago and HATED it. So I tried straightening it to see if I would like it better...and I do. So until it grows out, I am going to have to straighten it a lot. Then once it grows back out, I'll let the curl be natural again. So it can be like a fun SR game. "What kind of hair does Tricia have in today's video?" LOL!

missymouse
05-21-2008, 05:01 PM
Tricia, just wanted to chime in and say you are welcome. You do so much for all of us that we just wanted to give something back to you. Now I need to go watch the video.

fourfoxesinpa
05-21-2008, 05:23 PM
What a nice thing for those Flash Chatters to do! Enjoy your birthday (and all those yummy treats!!!)

linanglab
05-21-2008, 05:28 PM
First....you are thanking us?????(and you are SO very welcome), but we should be thanking you WAY more than we do. You have made it possible for some of us to take vacations that we couldn't have if it wasn't for you....I, and the rest of us, are SOOO very appreciative of all of your hard work and committment to us.

Second....your hair is adorable!

Third...Enjoy the yummies!

Fourth....you have a WHOLE bunch of wonderful people here on SR. I haven't met any of them yet, but just by some pm's, texts, many letter/packages....I know there are people here that lift me up and laugh with me when needed. And YOU have brought us together! WAY TO GO!!!! YOU ARE AWESOME!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

lmroyea
05-21-2008, 05:30 PM
You're welcome. Hope you have a wonderful birthday :balloons: I have to wait to see the video until I get home, but I'm glad you liked your treats. You deserve it!

Alice28
05-21-2008, 05:31 PM
What a thoughtful and kind gift-you SO deserve it! Thank you to those who coordinated. And HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Tricia! Love ya!:sunshine:

ItsmeSunnyV
05-21-2008, 05:42 PM
Your welcome!! :love: Like the others have said, it's really nothing compared to what you have done for us. Mainly by creating SR, you have started a whole new little family.:hugs:

:party:Happy Birthday!!:party:

TIAMOMMA
05-21-2008, 06:26 PM
[QUOTE=Magical JenK;142949]You're welcome Tricia! Think of it as our $0.05 Happy Birthday Click to you! :rotfl:

LOL!!!! I love that!

Very nice of the flash chatters! I'd like to wish you a very Happy Birthday and hope whatever's been troubling you goes away soon! I love this place and all of you make my life more enjoyable, even if it's sometimes just as small as a quick smile or a good laugh. Of course, the money doesn't hurt...but I think I'd still hang out around here without it (but don't go getting any crazy ideas now Tricia, lol!)

Soccer Princess
05-21-2008, 07:45 PM
That was so sweet of them today! Your treats look delicious! :)

ligrumpygirl
05-21-2008, 07:47 PM
Tricia, you are so very welcome!! You do so much for you...hope you have a "sweet" day tomorrow. Although with so much chocolate in the house now - how can you not???

Hedy
05-21-2008, 07:59 PM
I can't even put into words how thankful I am to those of you who orchestrated the suprise birthday gift that I received today. I did make a little video as soon as I opened the box in hopes that it would convey more than what text on a page could.

http://sunshinerewards.com/videoblog/2008/05/21/thank-you-from-tricia/

Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I said it in the video, but I want to reiterate that you all have really impacted me. It's easy to get caught up in the "business" end of SR and get bogged down by the day to day tasks of offers, credits, and coupons. But the real heart of SR is in the people. Every person who contributes to our community with their stories, advice, pictures, freebies, etc. You all are what make me love what we have here. And SunshineGuy is going to love you all when he gets his hands on the chocolate chip cookies tonight. LOL!!!

I like how you referred to DH as Sunshineguy.

Pooh's Pal
05-21-2008, 08:08 PM
You are so very welcome and so deserving of these treats for your birthday. Hope it was happy and hope you are soon over the "crummy's"!

http://th304.photobucket.com/albums/nn180/gt61o123/th_birthday.jpg

Thanks for bringing us so much SUNSHINE everyday!

~Kathie
05-21-2008, 08:25 PM
What a very nice thing to do. You deserve it. I hope you enjoy your birthday!

We do have a great family here.

llgray16
05-21-2008, 08:37 PM
What a "sweet" thing to do for you!

I hope you have a HAPPY :sunshine: BIRTHDAY!!!!

SunshineGirl
05-21-2008, 08:43 PM
I like how you referred to DH as Sunshineguy.

And he clearly didn't miss that part of the video because he already opened the Chocolate Chip Cookies on purpose!!

askomsky
05-21-2008, 08:48 PM
And he clearly didn't miss that part of the video because he already opened the Chocolate Chip Cookies on purpose!!

:rotfl: As long as he doesn't touch your brownies! :)

disney_girl
05-21-2008, 08:52 PM
I forgot to mention it, but agree with Angela...love your hair in the video! Very cute!

Iteach
05-21-2008, 09:03 PM
Happy, Happy Birthday Tricia! I'm glad it was a wonderful day with such a wonderful surprise! Thank you so much for all the many big and little things you do for each one of us everyday! :sunshine:

amarazas
05-21-2008, 10:52 PM
Happy Birthday!!! You are very welcome!! THANK YOU for this great group you started! Your video brought tears to my eyes! I hope you enjoy your birthday (and get a little time off to relax!) :bday2:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :sunshine2:

kimntrent
05-22-2008, 12:29 AM
Tricia

You deserve every bit of it. Happy Birthday.

DisneyMa
05-22-2008, 12:43 AM
What a sneaky bunch of people you have here!! I wish I could say "you're welcome", but I am always out of the loop!!:rotfl:

So,

Happy Birthday!! :birthday4:

nolacindy
05-22-2008, 07:50 AM
What a great surprise! Hope you have great birthday.:banana:

Schpoompie
05-22-2008, 08:06 AM
Happy Birthday Tricia! I haven't been actually "around" for long, but can never tell you how grateful I am to have found this site. What you do here is a true blessing and I hope you are heaped with lot's of wonderul things in your life today and every day!

Happy Birthday To You, Happy Birthday To You,
Happy Birthday Dear Tricia, Happy Birthday To You!!!

~ Rachel

:bday2:

OhMari
05-22-2008, 08:27 AM
Happy Birthday Tricia-

You have an accent!!!

You should apply to be on "Oprah".

faithhope
05-22-2008, 09:29 AM
Happy Birthday Tricia. I hope you enjoy every bite of those yummy treats (and enjoy sharing a few). I hope you have a fantastic day! I am so glad to be a part of a "click site" that is sooooooooooo much more than a click site. Thanks for starting and participating in the forum and chat and making this the friendly place I hang out in most of my day.:love:

pbhall13
05-22-2008, 01:27 PM
Tricia.........

you are so welcome..........I can tell by the video how touched you really were and that to me is the biggest 'thank you hug' anyone could give......enjoy all of the yummies.....now I feel like I need to order some goodies for my house!

Pamela

KJFAE
05-22-2008, 01:42 PM
Happy Birthday Tricia!!

I am always the type who is skeptical of sites I don't know. When I first started looking at this one, I was totally impressed how involved you are on here. It's reassuring to see the owner's presence on a site. I love this site & think you are the absolute best how you go above & beyond to take care of everyone here! I know personally you have already helped me & it's much appreciated. I know for myself, you & all of those that assist you, are the reason I'm on here now. Thank you!!

MdCaterer
05-22-2008, 02:34 PM
Wow!! What an awesome surprise for you and what a touching thank you video!! The flash chat gang really had a brilliant idea!!

Happy Birthday Tricia :cooldance::cooldance::sunshine:

Thanks for all that you do!! And I second the motion that I hope whatever is bothering you resolves itself soon.

luvhockey
05-22-2008, 06:06 PM
I cried!!! Whoever did that was wonderful. Great job sunny people
Angela