PDA

View Full Version : shopping til I drop! question about kbtoys

mollyeilis
06-16-2007, 10:27 PM
Woohoo, our move is over, our shopping $ envelope is full, and I'm having fun. :)

Just ordered, through SR, some clothes for the hubster through one site, some shoes through shoebuy, and last night, some toys for DS!

However, the toys from KB were paid with a gift certificate. Will that count for you? Should I drop any expectation for SR credit for that purchase?

Also, I never got an email confirmation about that purchase...anyone know if that's normal for KBToys? I did create an account...

Wheeee! Shopping is fun!

SunshineGirl
06-17-2007, 04:01 AM
We do sometimes get credit when people pay with gift cards. I would say about 75% of the merchants. :)

mollyeilis
06-18-2007, 12:58 AM
Well, I'll keep good thoughts, but I won't get "attached" to it.

Followup question! Can credit be received if the shopper chooses the in-store pickup, at places like Linens and Things or Payless? Or does it have to actually be shipped?

Thank you!

mollyeilis
06-24-2007, 12:17 PM
WOW.

Ordered from shoebuy, got (pending) credit for that VERY fast. The shoes have also already arrived (2 days ago) and DH is so happy to have athletic shoes again (has been living in his Tevas).

This morning, in what I assume was the manual work Tricia did, I was credited for the shopping from casualmale and even kbtoys! Yay!

Yesterday DH got a "supercertificate" from work, so we got a shoebuy GC, and used it within an hour of it being emailed to us. :) We'll see if that credits, but hey, it was a gift from his work, so I won't be greedy. :)

Off to make another store/site suggestion before we get the other GC in the mail (Famous Footwear, since shoebuy doesn't carry Buster Brown).