PDA

View Full Version : Thank you all

sunshinecindy
05-22-2008, 08:23 PM
Jnorth, m'nc, Hedy....thank you for your trivia game for Tricia today, everyone is having so much fun and it took some heat off me for the day of entertaining. LOL

lilgrumpygirl and icartjetta...thank you for organizing the flash chat crews donations for those yummy cakes and cookies that you sent Tricia. She was pretty jealous of my brownies and molasses cookies.

You guys have gone above and beyond being a Sunshine friend.
:cheers: Heres to another year of Tricia getting older.

m 'n c
05-22-2008, 08:25 PM
Don't forget MissAngie who helped Janet and I narrow down our list of items to Tricia's 5 favorite things. Without her we might have come up with some really odd items!

sunshinecindy
05-22-2008, 08:27 PM
Don't forget MissAngie who helped Janet and I narrow down our list of items to Tricia's 5 favorite things. Without her we might have come up with some really odd items!

Oh, I didn't say her name cause I didn't know if you wanted Tricia to know she gave you all the info....LOL

m 'n c
05-22-2008, 08:29 PM
We might as well give her a shout out since it's almost over. Besides we will need Tricia to keep talking to her so we can do this again next year :)

jnorth1007
05-22-2008, 08:34 PM
It was the least we all could do for all that Tricia does for us. It was a major group project today and it gave me a new respect for what running a contest is really like and how rewarding it is to see people win. I am glad that she also loved the Dancing Deer Package. It looks so good that I am asking for that one too. Hmmmm Wii Fit and Dancing Deer. Not a good combo. Anyways, I digress, as usual. It was a fun day but at midnight we turn into pumpkins and the job is once again yours Cindy :rotfl:

ligrumpygirl
05-22-2008, 08:50 PM
Traci and I definitely had some helpers also....PMs were flying!! April helped us with lots of PMs. Got to love ALL of our FlashChat friends who kept our little secret!! Thank you!!

Tricia and Cindy, you have created such a fun place here...how can we not help spread the sunshine?! :sunshine:

SunshineGirl
05-22-2008, 09:16 PM
If everyone got to have just one day a year like I had today, it would be a much happier world. :sunshine: